Skyscraper by Demi Lovato | Teen Ink

Skyscraper by Demi Lovato

By princeofsparx DIAMOND, Manhattan, New York
princeofsparx DIAMOND, Manhattan, New York

Those who reach for the stars should never forget the flowers that bloom at their feet.

Demi Lovato has certainly had a crazy ride in the past year alone. After a heavily publicized stint in rehab for personal reasons and countless ridiculous rumors spread about her, Demi has undoubtedly had many obstacles to overcome.

Despite her personal issues, Demi proves once again that her passion for music and her love of singing will never disappear in spite of the challenges ahead. Her new single, Skyscraper, proves just that. An honest and true story paired with raw and poweful vocals, Skyscraper delivers Demi's personal message to the world that although she may be teared down, broken down, or brought down, she will always rise once again like a skyscraper. Skyscraper is the most relatable song Demi has ever released because people understand her story, and are interested in what she has to say. She currently has plans to release a new album in the fall and if the songs are anywhere as close to the genius and emotional direction of this one, Demi should be more than proud of what she has accomplished thus far.

vannybear said...
This song is a beautiful peace. Demi really adresses her past problems and shows she is a forse to be reconded with.