The Reason by Hoobastank | Teen Ink

The Reason by Hoobastank

January 9, 2012
By praveen.Trichy PLATINUM, Thirchy, Other
praveen.Trichy PLATINUM, Thirchy, Other
25 articles 0 photos 57 comments

Favorite Quote:
cruel leaders are replaced only to turn other leaders cruel


As I begin to collect the older music albums, to my fortune I heard about 'The reason' (Hoobastank album). It was their second album. It's their masterpiece. My favorite song in the album is The Reason.

It was released on December 9, 2003. 'Out of control' was released as the debut single from the album 'The reason.' The song reached number nine on the U.S. modern rock chart and reached number sixteen on the main stream rock chart. This album becomes world wide when it reached number two on the Billboard hot 100.

One of the most notable things about this album is, the song ' Same direction' from it was featured as the main sound track for the video game Madden NFL 2005. Doug Robb's (Singer) voice is the center piece of the album. Some songs are emotional, but most of the song has excellent lyrics.

Good lyrics and melodious music made the album 'The Reason' as the best one. Though it's an old album, I hope it's one of the albums that gain victory over the culture and trend that is changing so fast. I can recommend this album who are looking for old glorious music.