Phantom Antichrist(2012) by Kreator | Teen Ink

Phantom Antichrist(2012) by Kreator

By theheavymetalist ELITE, Winter Haven, Florida
theheavymetalist ELITE, Winter Haven, Florida

Take me As I Am - James Labrie of Dream Theater

Ah, what could possibly go wrong when listening too some good old fashioned Teutonic Thrash Metal? The answer to that Is nothing. Kreator is an 80s thrash metal band coming from the great land of Germany also facing up to their biggest rivals Sodom and Destruction. Kreator, while not the most consistent, is a band that alot of people in the metal community, especially thrash, know about. German readers of mine, you have a better chance since you're right there in Germany. It's a band I love and reviewing them is a great honor.
Phantom Antichrist is their most recent album and much like Violent Revolution or Enemy of God, it truly show how they've evolved their sound from their 80s and 90s albums. Alot of people, flocked to this album during the year and have gave it high scores on reviews, which is easy to agree with. Solos flying at massive speeds, very heavy and fast as well, and very, very anthemic sounding. You really have no choice but to say you like it.
With tracks like the title track to Uncivilized Corpses, and many others I'm bring farting on all represent the angry, thrashy sounds,of Kreator no doubt. The final Until We Cross Paths, is probably the most melodic and serves as a nice touch and great way to end everything in the album. Phantom Antichrist being the single everyone knows and a very good anthem. I really don't see anything wrong, if I had to, I could listen this all day.
I give it a 10/10 . I am the Grim Reaper, Signing off.

First Kreator done. I would love to more Kreator and share this great band with everyone reading my reviews.

Jeez, what happened here? Did I just butcher suck at writing that night or did autocorrect punch me in the face?

Jeez, what happened here? Did I just suck at writing that night or did autocorrect just kick