Strange Days At Blake Holsey High | Teen Ink

Strange Days At Blake Holsey High

By TheJust ELITE, Ellenton, Florida
TheJust ELITE, Ellenton, Florida

"I feel that a hero is somebody who will stand up for their values and what they believe in and that can take any form. People that have values and have thought them through rather than those who just do what they’re told."-Skandar Keynes

"When it’

"This school has got weird down to a science."

Blake Holsey preparatory high school seems like your ordinary boarding school: You've got teachers, principles, weird all-knowing janitors, creepy guys named Victor Pearson...and oh, yeah, a black hole in the basement. Totally normal, right?

Wrong! At Blake Holsey High anything can happen. From turning into the elements of the periodic table, to becoming magnetized, to giving a cold to a building, this school is anything but normal. The Blake Holsey science club has come to expect odd things at the school, but there is still one question that stays on all their minds: "What is going on here?"

"We'll get to the bottom of it," Josie swears. But will they?

This is a show for science geeks (like myself) or for kids who would like to get more interested in science. Each episode deals with a science or history matter, from proven facts like gravity, to theories such as black holes, put into action. For those of you who once thought science was boring, one viewing of this series will have you thinking differently.

Although it was a cheaply made series and the editing is off greatly at some points, the over all series is great and has a hook that will catch all viewers: The mystery behind Blake Holsey High that will have viewers coming back night after night to discover the secret. And once it's revealed, you will continue watching, to try and figure out "How the heck did THAT happen?!"

This show is a definite hit.

It's currently playing on the Discovery Kids channel.

Starring: Emma Taylor-Isherwood--Josie Trent
Shadia Simmons-Corrine Baxter
Micheal Seater-Lucas Randall
Noah Reid-Marshall Wheeler
Robert Clark-Vaughn Pearson
Jeff Douglas-Prof. Noel Zachary "Prof. Z"
Valerie Boyle-Prin. Amanda Durst
Lawrence Bayne-Victor Pearson
Tony Munch-the janitor

Even if the whole science thing doesn't interest you, you may keep watching for the same reason my sister does: Because Vaughn is H-O-T! :)

Hail_Storm said...
Hail_Storm, Tulsa, Oklahoma

"No Snowflake ever feel responsible for the avalanche."

Oh My God!!!!!!!!! I love this show!