My Wife and Kids | Teen Ink

My Wife and Kids

Do you ever feel like your family is goofy or not normal? Well that is just how the kids in “My Wife and Kids” feel. This show is full of drama within the family which makes it a great show. If you don’t believe me you can always watch My Wife and Kids on Wednesdays on ABC at 8 pm. “My Wife and Kids” is a great up beat show because it keeps your interest, funny characters, and characters that play well off each other. That all is what makes it a fabulous sitcom.

Plot is one of the main elements in “My Wife and Kids.” Interest is big in “My Wife and Kids.” It shows how the characters play off each other and you don’t really know what they are going to do next. Conflict is another one between the characters. For example when Jr says stupid stuff that doesn’t really make since to Michael.

Character is the second main element. The characters are funny just like when Michael is mad about something the mom does but then Jr says something that makes him madder. Personality is another one it shows how the characters are different. Like Claire being smart and Jr being stupid like the rest of the family.

Writing is the last main element that I want to talk about. Dialogue plays an important role in “My Wife and Kids.” Like when the mom and dad are talking and the dad is trying to act funny but the mom is mad about it. Its just like a real life family. Interaction is important like they seem like they know everything when the kids are around but when it comes down to it they don’t really know that much.

“My Wife and Kids” is a show that will keep you on the edge of your sit, it has humorous characters, and characters that act great together. These things are what make “My Wife and Kids” great. You need to go home from school on Wednesday and watch “My Wife and Kids” on ABC at 8 pm.