Full House | Teen Ink

Full House

December 12, 2007
By Anonymous

Do you ever feel like your life is a carnival, like there’s so many people that every time you walk in the door you walk into a fun house? Well, Full House is about a family whose lives may be chaotic at times, but they laugh and love each other along the way. You can watch it on Nick at Nite at 8:30pm. Living in San Francisco, the adults in the family include Danny Tanner (Bob Saget), Jesse Katsoplis (John Stamos), Rebecca Donaldson/Katsoplis (Lori Laughlin), and Joey Gladstone(Dave Coulier).Danny’s kids are D.J Tanner (Candace Cameron), Stephanie Tanner (Jodie Sweetin), and Michelle Tanner (Mary Kate and Ashley Olsen). Full house is a good sitcom because there are entertaining problems, interesting characters, and there are humorous and life like situations.


The entertaining problems in this sitcom are mainly why it has a great plot. For example in one episode two of the problems were when Stephanie cut Jesse’s hair and when Jesse broke both of his arms. Stephanie starts out pretending to cut Jesse’s hair then all of a sudden a big chunk of Jesse’s hair is gone. Then, after Jesse goes to get his hair cut, to fix the damage, he gets so mad that he wrecks his bike and breaks both of his arms on the way home. The great plot keeps you watching the show until the very end.

Secondly, the interesting characters add much to the show. Stephanie develops over time as a character by going from sad and scared to happy. Also, Danny has to have everything really clean. In one episode they show this by Danny making Michelle restack the magazines on the coffee table alphabetically and by size. He even vacuums the vacuum cleaner. This show’s diverse characters set it apart from the rest.

Finally, Full House is a well written show. Viewers can relate because the show has believable and normal situations. But, the show is also funny, for example in one episode Danny makes Stephanie play with a doll when she’s sad. Then when she does, she says “hot dog”.
Overall, Full House is a great show because of its good plot, interesting characters, and it’s well written. You should go home tonight and watch an episode with your family.