TV’s Most Wanted Show? | Teen Ink

TV’s Most Wanted Show?

“There is only one Tree Hill.” Or is there? The small town of Tree Hill has certainly received enjoyment from more than just one person. This teen-driven drama tells the unforgettable story of real life situations such as death, heart-break and love that transform the plot into something almost anyone can relate to.

One Tree Hill follows the lives of two brothers, their family and their friends as they navigate high school, marriage, and finally, the harsh reality of adulthood. Despite all the serious events taken place, we are always in awe of the handsome roles of the two main basketball brothers, Nathan and Lucas Scott (James Lafferty and Chad Michael Murray) Not only do they do an incredible job portraying their characters but they never tend to disappoint young ladies with their looks.

Brooke Davis and Peyton Sawyer (Sophia Bush and Hillarie Burton) have become TV’s favorite girlfriends. These two beautiful best friends and former cheerleaders never fail to create the drama we all crave, as well as the desire to transform into their positions. Even though Davis and Sawyer have no similarities in any way, it is difficult to contain our enjoyment whenever they enter a room. One Tree Hill is most likely cast as a “girl’s” show, despite the focus on the male athletes. However, this doesn’t mean boys won’t watch; they just might not express themselves as openly as young women do.

One Tree Hill consists of all the phases that most of us are either going through, have gone through or will go through while still keeping us on the edge of our seats. This show has not failed to increase the intensity after each and every episode. From basketball, to cheaters, to backstabbing, to relationships, drugs, death, marriage and children, the importance of family and the value of friendship have always been expressed in the highest level possible.

This show has reached its peak more than once. The remarkable continuation of the show has shocked many, including the actors. We as the viewers have been taken on a fast paced journey ever since the first season while our favorite actors survive in the tough world of high school, and to the most recent season, six, as they live the reality of adulthood. This loving and inseparable group of friends has stuck together through hell and back with each other, and that itself should be a gift of inspiration to all ages. After all, who knows where they’ll take their viewers next?

amazing review !

very well written, should be in a magazine or something ! =)