One Tree Hill | Teen Ink

One Tree Hill

One Tree Hill has a completly different out look on high school. I have been following it through since it has been on. It definantly has it's ups and downs and it's share of cliffhangers at the end of seasons.
One tree hill always keeps you wanting more no matter what happens with Lucas and Peyton or Lucas and Brooke. Which one is he going to be with in the end? That was always a big question at the begining of the show.
Or is Nathan that big of a jerk? He was so cocky at the first at the show but changed trimendously when he met haley. Haley and Nathan end up getting married in high school which isn't something so common now a days. They have a son named jamie and he is so cute.
Peyton has always had her own personal creepy problems that always keep you wondering is that really what's bothering her or is she just putting up a front? You always find out but until then they keep you guessing till the very end. Her and Lucas end up together!
Brooke she is so strong. She went through so much with her parents and still came out fine. Her parents weren't around the entire time she was in high school. She was a horrible role model while she was in school, but now on the show she has more class and respect for herself than anyone. It's really amazing how her character has made a complete 360 from bad to good.
At the end of the day they are all good friends and are there for each other no matter what is happening around them. It is a great show and really opens your eyes.

syd...23 said...
this a most c show!!!!!!!!!