Family Guy | Teen Ink

Family Guy

By BeccaLynn GOLD, Milwaukie, Oregon
BeccaLynn GOLD, Milwaukie, Oregon

Time is a river... and books are boats. Some boats are lost at sea. while others float forever filling peoples head with their knowledge

Family Guy Is my link to the outside world for my daily load of Crude Hummer and Sarcasum.
The plots are very simple But THe charecters make them larger than life. Brian the smart and Inteligant Talking dog, and THe Evil world dominating Baby Stewie are joined at the hip in humor. [not realy joinged at the hip it is a metiphore.] The Dad Peter Is dimwitted and turns the simplest problem into a 30 minuet show. Lois The Mom Spends her days at home Mending the crazy tasks that Peter has unleashed. Cris The Oldest boy Is very quiet and funny. But Meg the only girl is constantly Forgotten By the Family [sad but funny]
The show Can be inapropriate But really Parents if you are worried about you kids seeing it. It is nothing I havn't heard on the Bus.
I catch my family Guy on Adult Swim At 11'o clock!

mcbridet said...
There are many grammatical errors in this review. In the writing, there are many spelling errors such as, "Hummer", instead of humor. There are also many capitalization errors such as "Is" and Intelligent Talking dog". Overall, it has a good point but has many grammatical errors.