techno electro | Teen Ink

techno electro

May 21, 2009
By cody O&#39brien BRONZE, Bellingham, Washington
cody O&#39brien BRONZE, Bellingham, Washington
2 articles 0 photos 0 comments

I strappingly do not believe that violent video games shape the outcome of our actions. I have experienced these violent video games since I was eight years old. I am an out going and generous person who still till this day have played mature games seventeen and up.

The over exaggeration on video game rating appointed by Entertainment Software Rating Board (ESRB), some of the facts are the games are highly engaging and interactive, and the games reward violent behavior, and because children repeat these behaviors over and over as they play, but in these facts it does not say the amount or percentage it has the effect on.

This company is also limiting the video producers in their decisions and this is impacting their production. Why do the gamers producing the video games allow the Entertainment Software Rating Board (ESRB) to continuously affect the progress of the major company’s reproduction rate?

Our parents are the mini gods in all of our lives and impact and inspire us to do what we believe in, and teach us how to follow our dreams. If we believe in promoting violent video games, that is like saying I did or I committed something that is fake. But why not learn reality/ make belief early, because we will experience violence later in life.

Even though gamers over rate video games it goes to show that the majority of people don’t turn out violent.


The author's comments:
i do not believe that voilent video gamesshape our actions