How to win on xox, xbox 360, psp, ps2,wii, gamecube...etc | Teen Ink

How to win on xox, xbox 360, psp, ps2,wii, gamecube...etc

November 2, 2009
By Anonymous

Most people do not realize the full potential of their gaming consoles. Most 7th generation consoles can be soft-modded. This means you do not have to go out and buy a mod-chip. soft-modding your console usually allows you to run home-brew(games/utilities made by the community) and change settings usually restricted by the manufacturers. For example, the wii and the psp can be soft-modded. on the psp, you can run backups, emulators(you can play most retro games with these), and change the interface. with the wii, you can do most of the things the psp can do except for maybe changing firmware files. Home-brew on the wii is especially cool, you can play DVDs, use the wiimote as a level, and even run a simple version of Linux. Usually soft-modding gaming consoles is very easy. It is usually as simple as jailbreaking an ipod or iPhone. There are a few downsides to soft-modding such as bricking your console, but the risks of that happening are low if you know what you are doing. Happy soft-modding. If anything is unclear, please comment. thx.


The author's comments:
um... i wanted to help others get the most out of their consoles.