MW2 Review | Teen Ink

MW2 Review

January 25, 2011
By Writing4Pub DIAMOND, Colts Neck, New Jersey
Writing4Pub DIAMOND, Colts Neck, New Jersey
68 articles 16 photos 5 comments

Favorite Quote:
Always desire to learn something useful.
Sophocles


Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 was the 6th game in the Call of Duty series and was a big hit. If you have a play station 3 or an Xbox360, you most likely have this game. With new guns, maps and game modes MW2 was every gamers dream. And it didn’t stop there. The creators of the game are planning on releasing 2 expansions to the game that can be bought online for your game console. These expansions include new maps and even more game modes. MW2 has changed video games. No other games have the variety and graphics that this game offers. Also, no other games have this much to do. The only way to beat this game is to reach the highest level, which to reach requires weeks of game play. That gives the player something to do for a long time, because a week of game play takes almost a year for the average player. With 10 prestige modes, this game can easily occupy the player for years. The extent of the multiplayer is like no other game; millions of people actively play. If you have an Xbox360 or a PS3 then this game is a must buy. I give it 5 stars.