Playstation All Stars Battle Royale on Playstation 3 and Playstation Vita | Teen Ink

Playstation All Stars Battle Royale on Playstation 3 and Playstation Vita

September 30, 2013
By Kurtis34 PLATINUM, Akron, Ohio
Kurtis34 PLATINUM, Akron, Ohio
23 articles 6 photos 26 comments

Favorite Quote:
Just be yourself and never give never surrender


Playstation All Stars Battle Royale a game, from Superbot Entertainment is a crossover videogame that features some of your favorite playstation characters to beat the snot out of them.

Omar Kendall,who made Backyard Wrestling and X-men Next Dimension joined Superbot Entertainment joined to be the director to make this game.After 3 years of development, it came out in 2012.Was it worth the wait?

Whoever saw the trailer of this game knows how the game is just like the popular Super Smash Bro franchise. You can play as some of your favorite Playstation characters that beat the snot out of them.You can choose time limits , kill limits and stock limits just like the popular Super smash brothers games. What I liked was that You can play sa teams and do each characters super attacks of level 1, 2 or 3 just like the games they are in and that you can get items but thay do take you out like in Super smash bros. What i hated was their wasn't too many maps so you can play in these maps over and over again.

Overall this is fun and different then Super Smash Bros. It has less maps but the characters are great. Buy this now!