Robin | Teen Ink

Robin

By Butterfly21kditty, Marysville, Kansas
Butterfly21kditty, Marysville, Kansas

"If you want to be some body if you want to go somewhere you better wake up and pay attention"

Author's note: I have had battles through my life and it inspired me to write this piece i hope you like it.

Sometimes I wonder is there a better place out there for or is this all I am going to see. I have been at this orphanage for eight years not once would I remember my parents’ death and everyday I wonder if there is someone out there that I will meet or something may happen. My name is Robin I’m one of the best sword fighters in the orphanage, the only one to master double sword fighter.
I teach the little ones to understand the way to use your body, and sometimes or most of the time the older ones. Today the king, queen, and Prince are coming to watch us practice to see if one of us may be a guard for them. All the girls wait by the entrance for Prince Jace while I practice with some of the guys. Once the royal family came to the practice field I didn’t stop practicing I didn’t care for them. I beat about ten people in a few seconds and stood there with swords in hand heard, the royal family start to clap put my swords back on my back and then the Prince says…
“Where did you learn to fight like that?”
“I teach myself I didn’t learn by a teacher why do you ask,” I said while turning around.
“Just wondering do you mind if I fight you,” he asked. I looked at him with no emotion on my face and with an evil smile I said…
“Sure, but just telling you I’m not holding back since you’re a prince.”
Prince Jace grabbed his sword from his parents and then stood a little ways from me. I took my swords out, and held them in one hand, Jace is the one to make the first move I blocked it and spun around while putting each sword in both hands. “Impressive no one has ever blocked my blow.” Jace said. I tried to kick his feet from underneath him but he jumped and with my back to him, he makes an attack, but I jump and landed behind him. This time I put him to the ground with ease because he was off balanced, and when he hit the ground he lost his sword. I pointed one of my swords at him so he wouldn’t get up again.
“You’re really good no one can really beat me, but you managed to do so how is that” Prince Jace said. I helped him up, and then said…
“Well first off that sword your using is a two handed double edge and you only use one hand which makes it unbalanced and second you footing is off badly.”
“O and how that is,” he said. “Because your feet are not even with your sword, and your feet are not moving the right way you’re going back-words,” I said while putting my swords back on my back. Jace went and talked to his parents when he left a sworn of girls came over to me and started asking questions. After about a half an hour the girls left, and Jace comes up to me, and asks…
“Do you mind coming with us to teach me, um what is name your, I don’t think I cached it.”
“Names Robin and I don’t mind teaching you,” Robin said.
Jace’s servants already got my stuff and a beautiful stallion to ride, its black with a red mane, and tail. I said my goodbyes to everyone then mounted my horse and laugh at all the girls crying because Jace is leaving too. Jace rides a white mare that has a gray mane and tail with spots on the horses back too. Prince Jace rode beside me while his parents rode behind us in their carriage and then Prince Jace says…
“So is your hair always been like that.” “Yeah it’s always been like this Prince Jace,” Robin said.
“Please don’t call me prince I hate being called that its sounds like all I care about is money and the throne which I don’t,” Jace said.
“Why not you have everything you can ever want I never met a prince who doesn’t want the throne why do you not like it Jace,” I said.
“Well yeah I can have almost everything, but it doesn’t make me happy fighting with you today made me feel free how did you know that my sword is a two handed blade,” he said.
“Because the handles are longer with a two handed blade then with a one handed,” I said.
“What about two double edge swords like yours how can you tell them apart,” Jace said.
“Double edge swords have a little smaller blade, and is a little longer than the others,” I said with a laugh. That whole time was heading to the castle Jace and I talked. We got to the castle at high noon and stopped at the front entrance, Jace and I went to the practice field after we talked to his parents. Jace showed me around the practice field and the Blacksmith it’s so big I can hardly think of what to do.
“So do you want to start tomorrow first thing in the morning sound ok to you,” Jace said.
“Ha yeah sounds good ok,” I said.
Jace took me to one of the maids who took me to my room which is in one of the towers. Once we got there I laid on the bed, then the maid said… “I ‘m sorry the queen put you up here most of the time its just some slaves.”
“It’s ok besides I like to see the world below, and maybe put some fun back into this old castle,” I said.
”Good this place needs it his uncle use to be quiet the fun lover until the queen told him to leave,” She said.
“I think this is going to be a great friendship,” I said while both of us laughed.
Anna and I talked and laughed almost tell the sun went down until Jace came in. Anna left then Jace said while sitting down beside me on the bed…
“What were you two laughing about?”
“O nothing besides you wouldn’t understand,” I said.
“Yeah I guess I wouldn’t,” Jace said while standing up to see out the window. I got up and stood next to him and said…
“There’s your problem Jace you just need to have a little fun that’s all.”
Jace and I talked almost every-day and practiced. It’s been two years since I changed this castle into having a little fun. The queen, and king love me and Jace is awesome to hangout; today is Jace’s eighteenth birthday. The castle is alive and moving for his big party tonight there are a lot of people coming.
I’m in charge of the guards and I have everyone in their right places I have to guard the king, queen, and Jace. For some reason something is not right and I can’t shake this feeling, everyone is arriving now, and the servants are getting ready for the meal. I stood by Jace while two other guards are behind the king and queen while they ate.
After Jace’s father gave a speech we all headed to the ballroom and continued the party. There is almost ten to five princesses here that prince Jace needed to dance with. I watched from a distance as Jace danced with Princess Abigail; suddenly one of my wounded guards came in and yelled…
“Captain enemies at the front gate their coming this way.” Everyone starts to yell, scream, and run I tell five of my guards…
“Take the Queen, King, and Prince to one of the safe rooms I’ll take car of everyone else.” The five guards rushed and took them to the safe room I stood by the door helping the guests leave carefully. The ballroom is empty in less then five minutes before the thief’s busted through the windows and doors.

I take my swords out and am ready to fight, and found that Jace is fighting as well. I killed at least ten maybe or more before they catched me by a net, and dragged me outside. I got knocked out before I could see what may have happened to Jace. I don’t know where I’ve been taken or where Jace is at or why they wanted me. I woke up in a campsite full of thieves, tents and swords everywhere I’m in a tent tied to the main pole of that tent in the middle of it. For some reason it got very quiet outside about three huge guys came walking and closed the tent up behind them.
“So your finally awake good I’m Snake, this is Tom, and Jim,” Snake said.
“Ok and I’m Robin what do you want with me,” I said.
“About eighteen years ago a child was born no one has ever seen this child until today,” he said.
“Ok what about this child,” Robin said.
“A hundred years before this child was ever born there is a prophecy about a woman with white hair told of great power when the blue moon rises that one wish can be asked,” Snake said while getting closer to me.
“What does this have to do with me then,” I asked.
“You are the forest spirit you’re the one I’m talking about Robin and if you don’t give me what I want then I guess we’ll just make you. Boys give are little spirit here some talking to before the blue moon tonight, o and remember we need her talking,” Snake said while leaving and shutting the door. They tortured me for two hours straight once done they laughed spit at me and left I lay on the cold grass holding the pain in, and cried. I lay and wonder about Jace where he maybe at if he is hurt or not is he still alive?
I fell unconscious thinking of Jace, and when I came through again I’m still lying on the grass tied to the pole, but it’s dark outside. Some men came in, and untied me then dragged me outside to an open area where the moon hits. They untied my hands and threw me on the ground in a circle of people. I sit on my knees and when I looked up Jace is tied to one of the trees in front of me. I look up to hold back tears for he has been tortured but not as badly as I was, and when I looked up there is a blue full moon.
I felt my eyes change, my voice, my body, and my feeling I am not the same person anymore. I have no control over my body, but feel no pain from the wings that grew on my back. Trees in front of me grew, and formed a throne for me to sit down in wolves came from the woods and sat beside me, and spread my wings with my dress as white as can be. I can see all the thieves in front of me whispering, and moving until one man came forward and said…
“Great Spirit of the forest and of the sky hears my wish.” I put my hand up and stopped him before he can say it, then said in a voice that wasn’t mined but different…
“Before you make your wish there is a consequence you must give me something that is dear to this girl I am in.”
“But we don’t know what is dear to her can you give us a hint or something,” they asked.
“I can only see memories of a boy with black hair, and he is of royalty,” I said.
Some men cut Jace from the tree and dragged him over to me and threw him at my feet and left quickly. Jace is starting to wake up, and he sits on his knees with his head down with pain. I got up, and kneeled in front of him, and looked at him face to face he looked at me with no surprise, no emotion. I can see his pain in his eyes when he looks at me and asked…
“What do you wish for to ask me Jace you love this girl I know you do I see your in pain, but she is too but worse these men are mean to her you have to save her.”
Faintly he says... “You already know what I wish for spirit.” I sat back down and looked at the other humans, and back at Jace who had his head back down.
“You disturbed my Land, you hurt innocent people for pleasure, I grant a wish for an innocent person for the one he loved, you hurt these two and there will be trouble coming your way,” the spirit said. I fell unconscious when she got down talking through me. I woke up with water to my face from one of Snake’s men. I’m tied up again to the pole, but this time Jace is unconscious tied to one of the poles in the corner. One of Snake’s men had a whip in one hand and stick in the other Snake looks at me with anger in his eyes. Once I moved a little from the pain of my hands being tied tighter then I said…
“What did I do this time to piss you off Snake?”
“Don’t give me that it’s all your fault you and your boy toy here I’m going to punish you for it all, so you better be ready for it,” He said.
For two to three hours they tortured me and didn’t stop until I fell unconscious from the pain they gave me. I lay on the ground bleeding crying from the pain they gave me when I came through again. I see Jace still in the corner tied up I’m glad he didn’t see me get beat up I see him starting to wake up. I could not get up or even move for that matter with the pain I try to sit up, but cant. I felt my hands bleeding from the rope that ties me too the pole; I look at Jace and the look on his face made my heart sink. Jace got freed from the lose rope that tied his hands together he untied my hands and carried me to the forest without anyone seeing us. Once he got far away from the thieves campsite he stopped and lay me down by the water fall and said…
“Robin I’m sorry I should have been there I’m…”
“Its not your fault ok Jace it’s not your fault I’m the spirit of the forest these was nothing you couldn’t have done anything anyway, I said faintly.
I painfully sat up to hug Jace, and tried to stand when Jace helped me up we started hearing dogs, and men yelling that we are gone and getting closer.
“Jace we have no choice we have to jump or they will hurt us more,” I said while backing up a little.
“No you’re to weak the water will surly die from the fall,” Jace said.
“It’s better dieing by nature then by them,” I said.
We can see them coming toward us with dogs and swords through the forest with little strength I had I pushed Jace, and I over the cliff into the rushing water. It’s so cold, and so many rocks I hit; when we finally got to the edge Jace helped me up on shore I couldn’t move. I’m bleeding almost everywhere on my body Jace is face is so sad I wanted to cry.
“Robin hold on please don’t die we have to keep moving or they will find us again,” Jace said.
“It’s so cold Jace I don’t think I can go on its so cold it hurts so much,” I said faintly.
“Robin please you got to,” Jace said.
”Yes she’s got to,” said a voice from the forest its Snake and some of his men.
“Let go of me Snake don’t you dare hurt her anymore she’s going to die please don’t touch her,” Jace said before his mouth was shout with a piece of cloth.
“O I’ll hurt her all right I’m going to kill her myself,” he said will kicking me in the stomach. His men grabbed me, and tied my hands and feet so tight I can feel blood dripping on the ground. Once they took us back up the cliff Jace, and I jumped off they tied a rope around my stomach and lifted me over the cliff. I was so weak I could not stop them neither could Jace because they held him back. I could not lift my head to even look at Jace and see his face nor can tell him anything because I am so weak.
“Any last words Robin before you die no ok,” Snake said.
He gave the order to his men to cut the rope I fell into that cold water again with so much pain that I thought I really did die right there. The water sucked me in, and twisted my body into rock after rock until I ended up on land. The ropes fell off in the water I lay there on shore with so much pain I did not want to move I fell unconscious right there. I dreamed of Jace and hoping that he is ok for I do not know what may happen to me.

For two full years it took me to heal and gather my strength back up I practiced even though it hurt I walked a day and a half to get back to Crystal City before I went to town I rested and ate the found out stuff. Jace has not turn King yet but on his twenty-first birthday he is to be crowned and that no one has seen him for two years after they found him on the steps of the castle all beaten up which he almost died from.
No parties, no visitors, no nothing some say he loved the girl that died and he wont love anymore, others say he is to hurt to come out. I grabbed a black cape someone left behind and I walked to the castle gates.
”Halt no one enters the castle no one,” said Commander Tyler.
“Not even the one that may heal his heart Commander Tyler,” I said while looking at him.
”Robin is that you I’m sorry I didn’t recognize you come in come in,” he said. Tyler let me in, gave me a hug, and said…
“His heart is broken Robin he gave up everything besides fighting to let his anger out and he cries every night that’s all he does now,” Tyler said.
“I’ll help him Tyler just leave it to me I’ll do my best,” I said.
I left Tyler at the gate and walked up the stairs to the ballroom. Guards opened up the doors for me, and with my hood up covering my face, I heard Jace whisper before I walked in….
“No I failed I was suppose to protect her to bring him home this ways not suppose to happen on this planet.”
I walked in and they closed the door behind me without looking I could tell were Jace is standing he turned around from looking out the window and says….
“What do you want woman I said no visitors are allowed.”
“Is that anyway to talk to a lady young prince or has your heart gone hard since you lost that girl,” I said still standing by the door with my hood up.
“You don’t know me I am happy I didn’t lose her I looked and looked everywhere for her she was my life,” Jace said loudly.
“You haven’t stepped out of this castle for two whole years and six mouths since those thieves took you and your friend isn’t that true,” I said while stepping forward.
Jace started getting a little anger with me that he took me by the cloak lifted me in the air against the wall and still he could not see my face and said…
“I watched her change to a creature I didn’t know, and asked for one wish for her to stay with me to stay alive I loved her, and she was taken from me what was I suppose to do,” Jace said while putting me down and walked back to the window.
“How did she die Prince Jace why do you keep your heart hard from the world you can’t hide from this the fear in your heart its growing and you can’t let it out with anger it will just keep building,” I said still with me face to the ground and my hood still up.
“She was tortured for five hours and I watched most of it, and couldn’t do anything about it I felt so helpless, she was so weak and bleeding badly I’m was surprised that she survived that long all she kept saying was its ok we will get through this I will be ok. Nevertheless, I knew she was going to die I tried to keep her moving but the fall from the water and rocks were too much for her. The thieves found us again and this time they dangled her over the falls, and with out even I could say something to her they cut the rope and she fell to her death I went to go look for her but couldn’t she was gone,” he said with some tears.
“Tell me the first time you saw her why did you fight her when you knew you were going to lose,” I said while taking my hood off when his back was turned.
“Because she was the only strong one there she made me feel alive when I fought her and how do you know you weren’t there unless,” he said.
“Sometimes Jace double swords are better then one handed swords,” I said. Jace turned around and looked at me I looked at him then said….
“I never left Jace sometimes you need to love deeper sometimes Jace you need to know weather too look or try harder everything will be ok.” I said with my head down.
Jace walked over to me lifted my head and said…
“Why did you leave where were you I look and looked.”
“I don’t know where but this war for me is not over yet Jace there is a lot more things going on with me that I can’t explain I need to lay down for a bit I might start having a clearer mind if I rest,” I said.
Jace gave me a node and took me to my room, and left to go to a meeting I took my cape off layed it on a chair by the door, and layed on the bed and fell asleep. I dreamed of an angel and Jace; I could hardly sleep because of all these questions like why was Jace talking to himself about him failing, and is he from a different place or something. I woke up to a whisper saying my name I walked to the window and saw a women flying in the air with red wings. I started having pain on my shoulder blades on my back I looked at her and she said while coming into my room…
“You’re the chosen one you can’t hide from the truth but Jace managed to hide it from you Robin listen to me I see you in a lot of pain but it will pass soon.”
“What do you mean hide it from me he wouldn’t do that he always tells me the truth,” I said with pain in my voice.
“For he is one of us too Robin he is the black and you are the white remember he loves you Robin the bravo hearted one. You are day he is night, you are light he is dark, sun and moon, day and night you two are meant to be,” she said then vanished.
I layed on my bed with pain I didn’t move I didn’t want to move, I closed my eyes trying to hold in the pain, but didn’t work, it felt like I’m getting stabbed in the back a million times over. For a half an hour, I try to hold the pain so I would not scream and have someone rush up here to me, when I opened my eyes Jace is standing there looking at me and then I said while looking at him with pain…
“Why didn’t you tell me Jace why it hurts so much my wholes body it hurts ugh?”
“Because they told me not to that you had to find out on your own I wanted to, but they said no,” Jace said while helping me.
At first I brushed him away and got up on my own but me, legs gave out from the pain and Jace rushed to my side.
“It hurts so much, who are they what is going on Jace are,” Robin said.
“This isn’t good Robin you shouldn’t be having pains when your wings are growing who came in here did anyone I better take you to them they will not be happy,” Jace said.
“No don’t touch me tell me who they are this one woman came in with red wings I don’t know who she is start talking Jace it really hurts,” I said.
“No come on Robin I got to get you some help something is really wrong with you this is not suppose to happen please,” Jace said while picking me up.

I could not move from the pain I felt like dieing right there in Jace’s arms Jace took me to the forest out of site from the castle or anything else for that matter. Then stopped looked around us and took his wings out, and flew high in the sky until we came to an island floating in the sky. I feel unconscious because of the pain I was getting through my body; he flew to a castle full of healers and layed me on one of the beds.
“Something is wrong she only suppose to be getting her wings but she is having a lot of pain for some reason can you figure it out please,” Jace said begging to the healers.
“We will try this amount of pain is not from her wings I can tell you that it almost looks like her whole body is changing have you been monitoring her well Jace this isn’t suppose to happen this not good she may die from it,” said the healers will looking from head to toes.
“Can you do anything for her she is in a lot of pain,” Jace said.
“No I’m sorry we cant we will keep her here for the night and see what happens to her you need to rest,” said the healer.
I lay on the white healing bed building up with anger and frustration I cannot dream of anything I think of Jace it calms me down a little but not much. I lay unconscious there for two weeks not moving an inch I had to endure pain and the anger in my body kept building and building I didn’t want to wake up for I’m afraid I may hurt someone or other people.
I open my eyes and see white everywhere I had anger start slipping out and my body transforming into something horrible. I sprang up, look around, and see Jace standing by the wall with some healers they look like they were talking, but stopped and looked at me.
I stood up against the bed and felt my body transform my hair spiked up, feel my teeth getting sharper, my nails pointing out, my strength building, my eyes changing shape, and my anger is unleashing from my grasp. I bend down to hold it in, someone came over to me, and touched I backed up and knocked the bed over. I looked up, and saw Jace standing there I bent down like an animal ready to attack. All of a sudden a small army of men with wings busted through the door, tried to catch me with a net, and spicks at the end, but I jumped up high, and landed a on a different bed behind me.
“No don’t attack she won’t hurt anyone she is just angry don’t you will piss her off more we don’t need that Commander Scott,” Jace said in a hurry.
I lifted my head at Jace and howled just like a pack leader wolf I growled at them and the Commander. I tried to hold in but kept trying to slip I held my head then I heard another net fly and I jumped again this time it almost hit Jace luckily they missed him and I landed on my side and rolled into bed after bed. I stood up with pain and turned around looked at them with anger some of them started moving more then usually I moved on all four towards them, but then stopped by Jace in my way.
“You were suppose to monitor her Jace look what is happening she became an animal lose on our planet because of you; look what you did she doesn’t belong here she will kill us all,” said Commander Scott.
“She does belong here just like we do I watched her until she was almost killed by human thieves then two years went by before I saw her again. I could not find her because she was healing in the forest where at I do not know. Scott you were friends with her once until you went into the army remember that,” said Jace.
“What is going on in here why you are all yelling and shooting nets Commander,” said one of the wise men while walking in with the rest of them.
They saw me still bent down ready to attack, and then one of the oldest wise men walked toward me while I backed up and said…
“Why is Robin transformed into the Wolf Spirit and why are you Commander Scott shooting nets at her don’t you know she will get more upset the Wolf Spirit feeds on anger in Robin get your men out of here before you make more trouble please.”
Scott gave a node then left with his little army I’m still in my attack position looking at them and sat down watching them so no one gets any closer to me.
“How long has she been like this with the pain and other stuff Marsha,” the old wise man said.
“She has been here for two weeks sir she has endured this pain for that long and about ten minutes ago she transformed,” Jace said intruding.
I moved around on all four and jump on a bed to look at them then sat down on it like a wolf sits.
“This is not good she is not suppose to transform now its to soon some how something triggered it what was she like on earth with the rest of the humans,” he asked.
“We were attack by thieves that took us to the forest she changed into the Forest Spirit like you said and then I lost her,” Jace said with his head down.
“What do you mean you lost her you were suppose to watch her; what happened after you were attacked,” he said while sitting down a few beds away from me.
“They tortured her for five hours then we escaped but we went over a water fall and she couldn’t go on from all the pain she was weak, and they cached us again, but this time they dangled her over the water fall again and killed her as I thought I don’t know what happened after that. I guess they tortured me and left me on the steps of the castle I was at, I went out and looked for her but couldn’t find her sir,” Jace said while looking at me with a sad face not even a glimpse at the old wise man.
I looked at everyone still standing near the door then felt more pain coming I bent my head down to make sure no one saw it.
“How long was she gone until she return to you Jace and answer true please,” he said looking at me and stepping a little closer to Jace.
“She came back after two years of healing sir,” Jace said while sitting on the bed next to me I moved a little, and then sat back down I didn’t want to be anywhere near anyone so I don’t hurt them.
“You lie she cant be left alone for that long no matter what, and you failed I no longer trust you Jace this was suppose to be simply job watch her, monitor her that’s all, Jace. She is important to these people, she is the only one who has the strength and kindness to know what to do and you let this happen to her,” the old wise men said.
“I know what is important and what’s not right know the only thing that is to worry about is Robin here I cared about her I nearly destroyed myself because of what I let happen. This happen I’m sorry I couldn’t do anything for her I was held against my will,” Jace said while standing up nearly in the old wise man’s face.
I started to growl a little with anger at him, but still they kept arguing about me I started feeling more and angrier I put my head down to try blocking out their yelling but it did not work, finally I yelled…
“STOP IT.”

They looked at me with angry looks upon their faces while my head was still down I can tell they are glaring at each other, and with new strength I had, and the claws I hit a bed that separated me from them and looked at them with anger. “This is not helping me at all you two yelling at each other it wasn’t Jace’s fault got it I hate this anger that is building because of you two knock it off,” I said while throwing another bed across the room. “OK calm down Robin this won’t help you either if keep throwing your temper around got it,” said the old wise man. I glared at him with so much anger I felt like I was going to exploded then said… “CALM down you telling me to CALM DOWN I don’t have to calm down because you’re making it worse you, and your petty people sitting around drinking your own wealth while our people are dieing out there. You’re not doing a damn thing about it you sit here, and argue about me will our people are dieing out there, but what you people do is as lazy as those humans out there.” “Hey don’t you dare call us humans we did more then them in a life time. We teach them how to build and plant we did more then anything and anyone,” the wise man said while getting a little closer to me. That was one of the worst mistakes he made I was pissed now and there is no way to calm me down with what he just said everyone in the room backed up except the old wise man. I glared at him even more not thinking about anyone else I walked forward on all fours near him and then said… “You bastered you stupid f*ing excuse for an angel I tried to be nice to you but all you do is stand there and spat at me like I’m some dog that needs to be put on a chain you’re a sorry excuse for a wise man. I tried to be nice and all I get is more yelling and then you start putting blames on someone else when you know damn well that I am right, and by god I am you shut your mouth right now or I will do something about it right now. I tell the truth and I am damn right all you do is sit, eat, and tell old stories about the Wolf Spirit you could help your people but what you do is nothing, nothing at all and you did nothing when you were younger either I bet.” I scared them so badly that one of them brought Commander Scott back in and watch me blow up in front of the old wise man, and I looked at Commander Scott but went back and looked at the old wise men and Jace standing there looking at me. “Your ever try to be the leader again and take matters into your own hands without my permition from now own you will feel my anger upon your shoulders and that goes for you to Commander Scott got it,” I said while looking at them. The old wise man looked at me then everyone else, and straightened up nodded at me then started to leave. I watched them leave then sat back down, watched Scott come over and stand by Jace who is still staying at me. Then I said while those two are still standing there…. “Commander Scott nice to see you again make sure your tell me everything those wise men do so they don’t do anything behind my back and Jace can you get a big cage please I need to calm myself down without hurting anyone please.” Commander Scott smiled, nodded then left with his men; Jace stood there, and looked at me for a while then left to get a cage for me. Jace got the cage and placed it inside so no one can see me. They locked me in it and left the keys hanging by the door, everyday Jace came in gave me food, and sat down and talked with me tell sun down I like Jace staying with me it calmed me down some what. It took me almost a month to calm down, return to my normal self once I walked out of the cage and up to my room with a bed, I felt a lot better, started practicing a lot more now and getting to know everyone around the village, I started also noticing that the wise men are following me sometimes, and the children would help me know who is watching, and sometimes they would help me get rid of them so they would stop watching me. Today I am going on a walk with Jace around the village, and talking because ever since he had that argument with the old wise men; Jace hasn’t really talked to me he just practiced all day and I tried to talk to him but he had something else to do. “Hey Jace you ready to go,” I said while walking to him at the practices field. “I’m sorry Robin I cant not today something is happening, and I need to tend to it if you don’t mind I’m sorry rain check please if you don’t mind I really need to do this,” Jace said while packing some stuff. “Yeah no problem I will talk to you later then ok hope you have a safe trip where ever you’re going,” I said with a sad smile. “Robin I’m sorry please don’t be mad with me,” Jace said. I did not look at him I just left and walked back to the village alone and started noticing something is wrong, I started telling everyone to go inside and lock the doors once everyone did. Some of the wondering kids that went to the forest came to me and said… “Robin, Robin intruders by the water edge they are coming this way Jace he is flying above them spying on them please help him.” “I will go inside and stays with your family keep them save ok you know what to do just like I showed you,” I said. They ran to their houses and did what I told them to do I climbed to the top of the fountain and looked around to see if I can see them coming. All of a sudden, a long rope is shot at me, rapped around my body, and the spicks landed into the fountain so I could not move. I kneeled to see if I can get it loss but all it did was get tighter I held my breath so I can hold the pain in because one spick hit my arm and now it is bleeding. I look up, and some men are standing below me looking at me like they just catched a priced deer I look to the trees and they are dragging Jace out with his hands tied behind his back struggling to get free but then stopped when he saw me tied up on top of the fountain.

I talked to Jace in his mind and said…
“Jace don’t please not again don’t I can deal with it don’t do anything.”
“Robin I have to tell you the old wise man put you up to this, this is why I haven’t been talking to you because I have been spying on him and it seemed to work but I have been engorging you sorry,” Jace said to me in his mind.
I nodded and put my head down to get more strength, but it was useless I couldn’t get the ropes off they are too thick I looked around, and the men just smiled and started laughing a little.
“What are you humans waiting for you need to knock her out before she gets angry and transforms back into the Wolf Spirit,” said someone behind me.
“Why don’t you come up and do it yourself wise men since the humans do this why don’t you do your own dirty work,” I said without looking behind me to know it was him who said it.
I can feel the angry rising and a little transformation going on as well. I looked at Jace with a smile and suddenly some of the hooks started coming loss I throw that net off me like I wasn’t moving. I turned around quickly, and looked at the old wise men that stood there with surprise look across his face. I jumped off the top of the fountain and landed on all fours like a wolf and stared into the old wise men’s eyes and said….
“You made that one mistake again old wise men you should have listened to me in the first place you can’t kill me, catch me, or even hurt me. With all this going on I would at least you should have a plan B because right now you going to be dead and there is nothing you can do about that.”
“O yes we can Robin the problem is that we still have your friend Jace all tied up and if you want him to live I suggest you do exactly what I say or he dies by your own hand Robin,” He said while pointing at him.
I started getting madder and madder with what he said and I looked at Jace who had a dagger to his throat and I nodded at him and he nodded back I knew what I must do. I started laughing uncontrollably and looked at the old wise men with an evil smile and said with a voice that wasn’t my own…
“You think that Robin would do anything to have Jace’s life spared I’m the only one who controls her and her ever movement no one tells me what to do with her. I control her wise men and if you think that she would go spare his life your wrong the only thing that is going to happen is you’re going to die because of what you tried to do.”
“I don’t have an problems with you Wolf Spirit I only have it with Jace and Robin they are the ones trying to destroy us and kill us I am just trying to prevent it from happening please don’t hurt me,” the old wise men said while backing up a little.
“I live in Robin if you have a problem with Robin you have a problem with me and I don’t like people who think they are better then everyone else it makes everyone else look stupid got it old wise men no one is going to help you because they are afraid of me,” I said while stepping toward him.
I walked a little more toward him before an arrow was shot in my path and an arrow shot and killed the human that was holding Jace. I looked up and saw the Commander and his army flying down behind us. Jace grabbed his sword then stood next to Commander Scott with his bow at hand I looked at him with angry but he just laughed and he knew what he did and wasn’t going to do anything about it. I transformed all the way now spiked hair, long nails, sharp teeth, and gray wolves eyes.
I looked at the old wise men that still stood in fear and then everyone else they backed up away from me then took their swords, and arrows out. I did a back flip back on to the fountain and said so everyone can hear…
“I tried to be nice to you old wise men but I guess your refused to listen, you have betrayed us with humans upon our lands and death lurking in your mists. In the past you killed thousands of people you had no mercy upon your face and you still don’t have it now. People here may think you’re a coward and a foul for trying to kill me the Wolf Spirit, but I say that your only trying to make it seem like your scared and that the only ones who know that your not is your own wise men. You are the one who is to die today You are the one who betrayed us all, and You are the one who is going to pay for your mistakes wise men or should I say Commander Simon.”

Every one of the angels behind me gasped with what I said his real name was Commander Scott stepped for right beside and I said…
“You were said to have died in battle we found you scared and near death you cared about our kind what happened to you Simon.”
“I was the one who was suppose to marry your mother, I was the one who is suppose to be the Wolf Spirit I prayed and sacrificed my own life to prove how worthy I am to these people we have standing before us Robin. But no your mother went to earth while I was at battle and met John my best friend there and got married. I tried to talk to them, but your mother sent me away she said I wasn’t like I was the first time she met me she said something changed in me that wasn’t what she liked. So I got rid of them for what she did to my heart I didn’t know she had a daughter until I saw you run out of that burning house and run after you but for some reason you had more speed then us and can do more then we can. You destroyed me when your mother said no and you destroyed me when I found out YOU are the Wolf Spirit.”
I stood up after he said he killed my parent and me, I looked at him with so much anger I could burn a hole in him and I said…
“You, you killed my parents you destroyed my life because my mother chosen so one kind and gentle to me, I am the Wolf Spirit because she chose me not you, you have so much gilt and sorrow in your heart that’s why she didn’t chose you and because the Wolf Spirit is a GIRL.”
All of a sudden he grabbed a bow and arrow and shot it at me, but I catched it and looked at him and said…
“Didn’t this happen before and you failed this is getting alit old don’t you think old wise men.”
I stepped down looked at him while he grabbed a sword and tried swigging it at me, but I moved back a step and I grabbed my two swords from my back then the fight is on. He came at me with full force with a head on attack, but I jumped up and landed a little ways off then he said...
“You can’t win this one Robin with the Wolf Spirit the angels cant do it either just look at them.”
I looked at the angels, started seeing them drop to the ground dead, I looked up, and howled loudly that almost everyone had to cover their ears after I was done I looked at Simon and said…
“Now they aren’t going to be, now where were we o yes you are getting your ass wiped by me.”
I looked toward the forest, and started seeing shadows moving, then out of no where wolves started coming out I yelled to them to only kill the humans, and they listened. I ducked because Simon or the Old wise men swigged at me, and I looked at him and started to fight again. We fought all the way to the water fall I cut him up a few times but nothing fatal, I blocked his blow with both my swords nearly lost my balance but I quickly got it back. I hit him back and nearly took his sword in the air.
“Give it up Robin you can’t win against me I’m a Commander of this here army and there is no way your going to take me down,” he said.
“Never I waited to long to find who killed my parents and who is trying to destroy this kingdom and you will pay for your mistakes,” I said while hitting again with my swords at him.
I attacked with angry and hatred that I knew I wasn’t controlling myself anymore that the Wolf Spirit took over sometime during the fight I started feeling stronger and targeting better I was invisible. I did a back flip from one of Simon’s attack and landed on all fours I looked at him with an evil smile and I sprang at him, and cut him at the shoulder. That shot throw me off balance I nearly went off the side of the waterfall, but I got it back, and I looked at Jace who is fighting a human.
Suddenly Simon’s sword went through my stomach Jace saw it; I turned around and stabbed my swords into him too then Simon and I both went over the waterfall but Jace catched me in mid air before I hit the water. Jace flew me back up the waterfall and landed where Simon stabbed me, he layed me on the ground and put his hand on my stomach to try to stop the bleeding but it did not work this time.
“JA…Jace please don’t I’m sorry it will just hurt more if you do that,” I said with blood in my mouth.
“No not this time Robin you can’t do this to me again you will be ok please you have to be,” Jace said while holding me.
“It’s so cold and dark Jace I don’t think I will make it this time why is it so cold,” I said after coughing up blood.
“Please Robin don’t say that please you have to be ok you must you need to be ok I don’t want to lose you again please Robin don’t die please,” Jace said while crying a little bit.
“I’m sorry Jace,” I said while slowly falling into darkness.
I closed my eyes and only saw darkness I did not see anyone I felt so alone then when I was before. No one is there to help me or save me from my death Jace stood by me when there was danger even when he thought he could have died then save my life, but why did he do all those things was it out of shear pain of my parents death or was he in love with me. Therefore, this is the only beginning!!!!