Arizona State University | Teen Ink

Arizona State University MAG

Tempe, AZ: Arizona State University is one of the nation’s premier public research universities. ASU enrolls 57,000 undergraduate, graduate and professional students on three campuses in the Phoenix area. The university maintains a tradition of academic excellence and has become an important center for innovative teaching and research with outstanding resources, including libraries and museums with well-known and important collections, studios and performing arts centers. The university has state-of-the-art scientific and technological laboratories and research facilities to help students strive for excellence in their education.

Arizona State West is in Glendale, the Polytechnic campus is in Mesa, and the main campus is in Tempe. The university is known for the number of freshman who enter as merit scholars and welcomes students from around the world to experience a new way of life in the Valley of the Sun. The university’s mission is to provide outstanding programs to promote and support economic development, so when ASU students enter the real world, students know what to expect.

To fulfill its mission, ASU offers a full range of degree programs to all levels. Arizona State will always be known to produce excellent students and their performances in the classroom as well as with service toward the community. Its website is asu.edu.

i love this !