College Review: Palm Beach State College | Teen Ink

College Review: Palm Beach State College

By Chiikii_ SILVER, Wilmington, Delaware
Chiikii_ SILVER, Wilmington, Delaware

no one can take away your pain so dont let anyone take away your happiness

Look left look right and yes you see all different skin colors throughout this 141 acre school.

The reason I chose and something important you should know is that this school is very diverse. It is located right in the middle of the suburbs. There are nearly 49,000 students enrolled in the school. They offer 13 majors and their known for associate in arts degree.

Palm Beach states campus is peaceful and quiet. It’s also a very secure for the new coming freshman. The staff is so friendly. The library is very quiet and it’s also helpful when you need quiet time to study for a test or check out a book.

Professors strive to help their students and they encourage their students to their best. The school focuses on their studies but also extracurricular activities. Palm Beach state is a great school for students coming out of high school but for adults that never finished school.

Palm Beach state is a great school for people just getting out of high school and aren't sure what they want to become. The classes are not expensive and manageable so you can save money.