Murder So Fowl | Teen Ink

Murder So Fowl

November 29, 2021
By CharlotteZoeller BRONZE, Louisville, Kentucky
CharlotteZoeller BRONZE, Louisville, Kentucky
2 articles 1 photo 0 comments

Chapter One: Mafia: The Duck Mafia War

The is a duck mafia, if you know where to look. The Duck Mafia is about ducks. Whitney and Charlotte are the leaders of the Duck Mafia. When most people hear about the Duck Mafia, they think that they just care about ducks. The things is that also have the ducks kill people who hurt ducks or their members. Whitney and Charlotte can understand the ducks and talk to them. They help keep the ducks save and let them be the ducks they are.

One day a group of hunters, found out where the Duck Mafia hideout is and start to kill the ducks. Whitney, Charlotte, the other members and ducks are fighting and dying.

Charlotte having close and good ties with a few  other mafia groups. She calls them to help Whitney, their ducks and her out. The minute she called them they came running to help out.

The hunters have killed almost all the humans in the Duck Mafia, but Whitney and Charlotte. The other mafia groups are all dead blood coming out of every part of their bodies. The ducks see the dark, red and rushing blood coming from the almost and dead people. They turn evil, eviller than Whitney and Charlotte have even seen them do. Whitney and Charlotte don’t what is going on, but they just go with it.

Then the one thing Whitney and Charlotte saw something they never thought they would see happened. The ducks had killed all the hunters and the other mafia groups. The only people the ducks don’t kill are kill is Whitney and Charlotte.

Whitney and Charlotte look at the scene before them. The dark, red, rushing, warm and cold blood coming out of the people. They look at the scene, then at each other. Then they both say “Wait just happened and how did the ducks killed all those people.

After they were done saying that, they called the ducks, and all walk away. They didn’t go to far as they saw the cops coming. The cops were so confused of what happened on the scene. “What do you think happened here and why are there ducks here?” asked a cop looking confused

Flashback to the mafia war: Emily comes by the war, she see what happens. After seeing that she turns around and says no, walking off into the dark, starry and cold night. 

After the war ended the Duck Mafia rebuild their group, but this time they had a new group called the Gore Group. What will happen when the Gore Group gets to have some fun for once.

 

Chapter Two: Gore: The Gore Ducks

The ducks from the mafia group have a group called Gore Ducks. They are the ducks who do a lot of the killing. Those ducks kill people and make so much dark red blood come out of people.  Caitlin is the leader duck with her second in command Grace. They tell their fellow ducks what to do.

One day a hunter comes into the forest where the ducks, Whitney and Charlotte are chilling. The hunter looks like he wants to kill the ducks, Whitney and Charlotte. Caitlin and Grace do the only thing they could think of. They commanded the ducks their fellow ducks to kill the hunter.

Caitlin, Grace and the ducks find the perfect way to kill the hunter. They would, all the ducks would hold down the hunter, but Caitlin and Grace. Caitlin and Grace jumped on the hunter and bit and clawed him. The hunter died of blood loss.

As the dark red blood came out, Charlotte carried the hunter to the town. She put him everyone can see him. So that people would know what happens to people who want to hurt or kill the mafia ducks, Whitney or Charlotte. Whitney and Charlotte tell their pet ducks they did a good job.

Flashback to the murder of the hunter: Emily is walking around in the forest. When she saw the ducks kill the hunter. She then says, “Not again, why me.”

After they killed the hunter, the ducks, Whitney and Charlotte had a day lazy day. After a bit they got ready to fight again if they had to.

 

Chapter three: Arrested: Charlotte gets arrested

              Two months after the murder of hunter, the cops are getting close solving the case. Charlotte’s brother Skylar, who is a cop tells her that they are going after Whitney. Charlotte thinks for a minute, then she walks into the police station. She walks up to her brother gives him a hug and then said that she is the one behind the duck related killings.

              Oh and don’t worry, Charlotte has a secret up her sleeve, that only her brother knows. Charlotte has her pet duck Kylie, now you are mostly like thinking why would the police officers let a duck into their police station. Well Kylie is not just a duck she is a service duck, and can and will kill anyone who hurts Charlotte, her brother Skylar or Whitney her duck friends.

              When Charlotte gets the handcuffs on and put in the interaction, the police officers start ask her questions. After the police officers don’t get much out of her. They then send in a police officer named Skylar, he is good at getting information out of people. What the police officers don’t know is that he is her older brother and he does help out the Duck Mafia.

              Skylar gets into the room, Charlotte, Kylie and Skylar just stare at each other. After about an hour, they stop, and  Skylar starts to question why Charlotte came in. Not only why she was here, but why she brought her service killer duck Kylie. “Charlotte, why are you here and why did you bring Kylie.” Asked Skylar looking into Charlotte’s eyes. “Well the cops were going to go after my friend for the killing of that hunter. So I came in to take the blame and Kylie, well she is a good service duck.” Said Charlotte speaking in French. “Okay, but why would you take the blame for her. You are only 18 and you won’t do well in prison.” Said Skylar in French. “I have to proctor my friend.” Said Charlotte in French

              Skylar goes out and said that she didn’t do it to the other cops. The other cops believe him and let her go. They then bring in Whitney and try and put her in jail. Charlotte sees this, her and Kylie come back in to the station. Charlotte pulls out a frying pan, she starts to hits some of the cops and Kylie to attack some of them. The cops see this, and they see that Whitney isn’t the one who the one told the ducks what to do but Charlotte was.

              Emily is walking into the police station to report a crime. When she does she sees Charlotte knocking out cops and a duck biting cops. She then walks out and says I will come back later.


The author's comments:

These are three parts that I put together from the writer's notebook prompts. My Creative Writing teacher Mrs. Hughbanks gave me the title and my classmates Kylie, Whitney and Kaitlyn gave me the prompts. Kylie did the Mafia one, Whitney did Gore, and Kaitlyn did the Arrested one.