The Car Accident | Teen Ink

The Car Accident

I was driving my car when i heard police scirens coming my way... I pulled over and next thing i knew i heard a crash sound and i turned around and another car crashed into my car. and the driver was dead. all of a sudden the two cars were on fire and i couldnt get out. then Wolvien was there and he pulled car door open and helped me out later that day. I was rushed to the hopsital with very bad wounds. a week later i was out of the hosptial and there was just one thing on my mind. and it was i never got to thank Wolverin for saving me. then out of no were there was wolverin coming to me and i said thnak u for seaving me but it was just another bad guy and he had something in his hand. it was a gun. he was holding it up pointing at me. and he saw wolverin was about to save me when the killer ws coming to me and he said to wolverin if u try to save her she will die and i mouthed now and so. when i mouthed now wolvein ran straight for the bad guy. and the bad guy shot but wolverin saved me and he took the bulliet for me instead of me taking the shot. so i called 911 and they rushed him to the hosptial. and i stayed there till he got out and i said thanks again and i took him to my place for dinner. while were watching a movie i said you didnt have to take that bullet and he said its what a hero does and i kissed him good night and asked if he was coming to bed? and he said in a minute and if you dont know when i got out of the hospital me and wolverin got married. the next moring we ha breakfast and i became wolverins wife and his parten in crime.

"i hope people will learn that you can write anything you want and thats exactly what i di. i hope you guys will give comments. and thats it nevter to early to dream,"

need to catalyze when u start a new sentence and need paragraphs

Tongue_Blep PLATINUM, ????, Ohio
Need to fix punctuation. But it was pretty good! If anyone had time, do you think you could check out some of my stories? Thank you! :)(:

cheerfreak25 said...
and more of everything!

Odyesseus said...
Wolverine is a good guy so how can you become partners in crime

bopido said...
Wolverin??

Hippiealien SILVER, Fair Oaks, California

A Idea and a number 2 pencil can take you anywhere.

It had a few issues,which i'll point out..spelling(which i am bad with so don't feel bad!) and i didn't quite get it,but i feel that this could be a good story. Keep writing! Practice makes perfect :)

SaritaFajita BRONZE, Arlington, Texas

- In your anger do not sin.
Psalm 4:4

- "Love the life you live, live the life you love." -bob marley.

This COULD be a good story if you revised it. Did you even look and edit it? The sentences aren't even complete and the punctuation and capitalization isn't correct. The story also starts and ends too quickly, and it doesnt really make sense...You also spelled "WOLVERINE" wrong. I'm sure it could be a good story if you went back and changed a few things and made sure to edit it and let other people you know read it and see if they like it or not.

WRITE ON! :)

cheerfreak25 said...
cheerfreak25, Adel, Iowa
and more explaination

cheerfreak25 said...
cheerfreak25, Adel, Iowa
i agree! needs to be longer!!!

bayleem GOLD said...
bayleem GOLD, Yarmouth, Maine

"Best Friends are like bras: close to your heart and there for support.”

I don't get this story. Could you please revise?

bamboom212 PLATINUM, Chestnut Ridge, New York

"The truth with a bad intent, is worse than any lie you can ever invent."
"You are smarter than you think. You are stronger than you look. You are braver than you feel."

im sorry but i really dont get this.

the sentences begin & end 2 fast.

lol i take it u hav a thing 4 wolverine though ;))

plz keep writing but watch the punctuation & grammar.

i really liked the plot thoh :P

tgogtkap said...
tgogtkap, Anaheim, California
The story had bad grammer and bad punctuation. The sentences ended and started awkwardly, and many words that were supposed to be capitalized were not. The story ended suddenly and to fast.

massizme said...
massizme, Miami, Florida

"I'm not saying everything is survivable, just that everything but the last thing is."
Quentin Jacobsen, Paper Towns by John Green

are we talking about WOLVERINE (you might want to look at the spelling) from Xmen? im a little confused

volleyball<3 said...
volleyball<3, Normal, Illinois

Volleyball, i'm addicted

good story.. but I wonder why you didn't capitalize anything

volleyball<3 said...
volleyball<3, Normal, Illinois

Volleyball, i'm addicted

Bad punctuation :( sorry... the story was good though!