armed | Teen Ink

armed

January 25, 2010
By bennyB PLATINUM, Memphis, Tennessee
bennyB PLATINUM, Memphis, Tennessee
26 articles 0 photos 63 comments

The castle at the top of the hill,close enough to see that in a high window stood the 5th squad looking over the medow that stood infront of the castle. The squad leader Sargent Gray told us to stay alert out here anything can go wrong.

I never thought that the JROTC could be like this so intense. I did not used to be like this back around the early ages it was just a school program that tought you how to be disipline while teaching us army perspectives.To day is January 25 2210 and the us and all the extended us presence came together to form one nation in diferent places. Eventualy the US thought they were all that so they started invading countries. Who would have tought that it would turn out like that. Now JROTC is an actual military force.


Well right now we are in Ireland guarding the castle in the north side of the country wich is the only one the us took over. In this castle there are two platoons,each platoon consists of three squads and each squad consists of 5 people. so there are 30 soldiers in all. There are also 3 officers and the 5 people in the color guard. So in total there are 38 people in all.

It has been a week since the un armed girl squad has went to scout, I mean they know how to survive and all but the officers are getting worried 1st liutanat raily is getting stresed everyday adn he is going off on ous.


The author's comments:
I combines something that i realy like with somethign that i like to do