armed 2 | Teen Ink

armed 2

By bennyB PLATINUM, Memphis, Tennessee
bennyB PLATINUM, Memphis, Tennessee

I hope the un-amred squad gets back soon or the officers are goign to start to worrie and yell at us even harder every day. I have a few friends in here only two. Corporal streiter is a good friend of mines he can be pretty force in battle. My squad leader is a friend of mines Sargent Gray he is pretty cool too.
we have three oficers in here. 1st Liutenant raly he is a hard ass.Captain Mckneel he is cool he is hte one everybody wants to be with. Colonel Amadhi She is the only girl officer in the whole force here in Ireland and rumor has it that Raly is looking to take her out. Anyway not only she is the only girl in this country she is the prettyest girl in the whole force world wide. She is in the wrong field she should be in a model runway.

The color guard has the most important job in here, they have to guard the flag because if the flag is taken it basicaly means that we lost control of this place. Raly is in charge of them they think they are all that they dont sleep or eat with ous regular soldiers.Here ther are not just diferent ranks there are diferent shoulder chords. We regualr soldiers or as they call us drill members where red shoulder chords. The officers were yellow and the color guard wear white shoulder chords.

kid-D said...
kid-D, St. Albans, New York
i like your story its relly good