Shraq 2: Shraq's Crusade | Teen Ink

Shraq 2: Shraq's Crusade

August 24, 2011
By dmoney23 SILVER, Mattawan, Michigan
dmoney23 SILVER, Mattawan, Michigan
6 articles 0 photos 1 comment

Favorite Quote:
\"I am fast. To give you a reference point I am somewhere between a snake and a mongoose…and a panther.\"~Dwight Schrute


Shraq put his hand on top of the rocky cliff and pulled everyone up with his muscular arms. Right after that everything went pitch black…

"Ahhhh I don't want to wake up," exclaimed Shraq.

Shraq was one of them giant ogres, with swampy green skin color, and a giant body. He wasn’t fat just on the heavier side of things with some muscle. Also with ears that they could be mini trumpets.

"Good morning the waffles are ready," said Zeebs.

Zeebs was a crazy thing, hyper alot, and always is happy animal . His body is like a painting Picasso would draw, he was a Zebra with red and yellow stripes or yellow with red stripes Zeebs never knew. And if you give him a coffee or energy drink the whole world might blow up.

"What the heck, when did you get here!" yelled Shraq.
As Shraq climbed out of his bed to the ecstatic Zeebs he heard a knock. Who could this be, thought Shraq.

"Remember me, Ogre," said the small human lord Darfquad.

"Oh yeah it was only like a month ago, and what do you want huh. You are very small, crush- able to me, and stand like your the king of the world but your not." exclaimed Shraq.

"I have a proposition for you... I have thought about it and I want to get married and I heard stories about a beautiful princess named Princess Anastasia. I want you to get her for me," explained Darfquad.

Once again Shraq asked , "well what’s in it for me because I really don't want anything."

"I thought you might asked that so I have this for you. It is called the day in heaven, its where you live in my kingdom and get, do, and eat whatever you wish. From having frog eyeballs to eat, the king station 2000, and for a treat sheep wool. What do you say," said Darfquad.

"All right Darfquad so all I’m going to do is save a princess and then for a day I can do whatever I want. That sounds easy." said Shraq
After that they both agreed and Shraq was on his biggest crusade ever.

"Should we've told him about that acid spitting octopus sir," asked Darfqauds assistant.

"NO! Not one bit," exclaimed Darfquad.

Shraq and Zeebs now have been traveling for days until they came upon the biggest, oldest, and scariest dreading castle they have ever seen.

"Hey hey Shraq lets get over this bridge nice and quick because I’m lightning quick, cat like reflexes, and have senses of a bloodhound," explained Zeebs.
Under the raggedy bridge was lime green acid and Shraq had the why-am-I-doing-this look.
Shraq was not ready for this. He was not ready to cross the bridge and save the princess. But they didnt know that the beast was right under their frightened toes. What was under there toes was an octopus that spits out acid. It was like when you are mowing the lawn and you don't know that there is a family of moles . That’s what feeling they have. As Shraq and Zeebs enter the old castle they had that gulp feeling in their throats. Somehow Shraq (not Zeebs) was smart enough to find where princess Anastasia was held.

"Ok Zeebs this is how we're going to do this, Im going to go in grab the Princess and you just stay out here. Let me say this again YOU ARE STAYING OUT HERE!" explained Shraq.

“Sounds good but just in case I’ll come in,” said Zeebs.

“No! You’re not coming in at all,” shouted Shraq.
Shraq busted the door, took the princess, and ran out the door in at least sixteen seconds. They were running out of the looming hallways of the castle. As the old wax of the lit out candles Shraqs foot tripped, slid down the stairs like a bomb out of a cannon. He was flying and Zeebs looked at the princess that Shraq had on her sides and she had her mouth full of Shraqs gigantic hand so she couldn’t burst out yelling or ask what is going on! start scream Shraq, Zeebs, and the princess were running out it was no time for talking until it came. While they were in the bridge at the least expected time the octopus jumped out of nowhere spit acid onto the middle of the raggedy bridge which tore it in half like a hot knife through butter.


Shraq’s hand fell off the princess and she busted out screaming “What is happening five minutes ago I was sleeping now I’m about to fall in a river of acid!”

Shraq put his hand on top of the rocky cliff and pulled everyone up with his muscular arms. Right after that everything went pitch black.


“Hey man are you all right,” said Zeebs.

Shraq was on the crumbly dirt for about five minutes till he spoke.

“Wait… what just happened huh.” said Shraq in a confused tone.

“Alright I have a lot of questions for both of you,” questioned Princess Anastasia.

“How about later missy. We got a long ways back to Clydesdale,” said Shraq.

Clydesdale is Lord Darfquads kingdom.

So Shraq put his giant hand on Anastasia’s mouth too keep her from babbling questions. Shraq and Zeebs were on their way back Clydesdale once again. But this time to get their day in heaven, at least they thought so…