Shout to the World | Teen Ink

Shout to the World

By Alex85 BRONZE, Junction City, Kansas
Alex85 BRONZE, Junction City, Kansas

On December 27, 1997 there was a boy born named JaQuan Marcus. He was an African- American that will grow up to meet a boy named Alex Walter. Alex was born September 30, 1998, and they were both very positive no matter what happen to them. Nothing could bring them down so they had a great life so far. The boys could help each other’s all the way through things. They lived next to each other and they both moved to a new town, and are going to be going to a new school together.

They both are going to a new high school and it is going to be fun. The high school that JaQuan and Alex are going to is Raccoon City. It is a school full of weird and bizarre creatures like zombies, werewolves, vampires, and other creatures. The only thing is they are the only dragonoids in school. It is kind of hard to stay positive when you’re the only ones of your kind in a place. They are brave for going to a school being completely different.

They are half human and half dragon so they kind of look weird. They have scales that are spikey, dark, strong, and colorful like a dragon, and two legs and two arms, but are still covered in scales like a human. They make a group of friends that are werewolves and funny. It is kind of weird that two dragons can get along with a bunch of werewolves so well. They almost lost them friends because they were laugh and they can breathe fire and spit acid. They laughed and they acid went everywhere. They are all still friend though so it great that they are still otherwise it would be hard to be positive.

JaQuan and Alex have different parent JaQuan is scaly and black, and Alex is blue and scaly. At school they had a pep rally, and no one is pumped up or being positive. As the positive people JaQuan and Alex are the breath some fire to get the students attention for they can get loud. The resolve was everyone yelling for the school’s team which colors are: blue, white, and black so Alex is supporting the school every day with his blue scales, blue fire, and blue acid spit. Which JaQuan has abilities like this his fire, scales, and acid is black. Since the pep rally everyone got excited and crazy they were changed for the better. That has helped JaQuan and Alex help everyone be better.

JaQuan and Alex are always positive because they didn’t treat people badly so no one treated them badly. All they have to do is hangout with a lot of people. They try and help everyone they know be positive about school and other fun stuff. They help people see why it is good to be positive. The students are now seeing why the world is a good place.

It is about why people should be positive and why it good for people to be positive.