The power twins | Teen Ink

The power twins

November 4, 2014
By mitesh mylvaganan BRONZE, Cupertino, California
mitesh mylvaganan BRONZE, Cupertino, California
1 article 0 photos 0 comments

The power twins were the great heros of calafornia. No one could match them until one day they meet the gretest danger they have ever met. It was a peron that might even be too much for them. Follow the story along as you find the true power of the power twins!

Chapter 1: prologue

I was a normal boy with a normal life for a few years of life. My dad and mom were proud of me as I got good grades often. My twin brothers grade weren't as good but he was a nice brother. But everyone knows life is not so simple. when I was 11 someone called and my dad picked it up and just from the look of his face I could tell my life wouldn’t be the same again. The person on the phone said our mom won't be coming for dinner that night. Or any night after that. A tear slipped my eye . He looked at me and suddenly gasp when he saw me and my twin because what he saw scared the daylights out of him. One of us was on fire literally and the other looked like he was made of Ice yet un frozen! With a start I realized that that person was me. we had super powers. Us!

Chapter 2: 2 years later

My brother and I never went longer than eye shot from each other just in case we were ever needed If you know what I mean. Wow thirteen and saving lives already. Anyways good thing we were sitting with each other because just then sirens sounded outside. Quickly I looked outside and saw what happened. There was a man running through the air. And I mean literally It looked like the air current was pushing him through the air while the police chased. No way! Only me and my brother had powers like. Hence the name power twins. So naturally I wanted to try to follow him.I tapped my brother and said “come on quickly follow me!” Naturally he followed me though he still looked kind of confused. I ran down the street and hid with my brother to turn into my Ice form. From Head down I was blue with frost hair. Snow grew around me and made mist in the air. My brothers fire form kind of scared me actually. Made me feel like I would melt if my powers were not as strong as his. Anyways we kept following the air dude until we reached the beach. By now many people saw us and chanted POWER TWINS! POWER TWINS! POWER TWINS! The air dude glanced once at the crowd and traveled over the ocean, though you could tell he  was slowing down. Well two could play at that game I thought. I ran over the ocean freezing it during contact. My brother burst into intense flame and started levitating. Some sort of density thing. Unfortunately the police stopped there and talked into their walkie talkie about something. I followed the air guy as fast as possible. As soon as we were out of the coastlines vision he turned around. He smiled cruelly at us and laughed. “What do you want!?!?” I asked him.”to get rid of you of course.”he said calmly. Are you saying I’m not as good as him my brother snarled getting a fireball ready. “no, fire simply stands no chance against winds” he said. I need lots of power and you are the only people that stand a chance against me so naturally I trap you here. I noticed the trap just in time. I got an Ice wall up to block the wind .This guy was powerful! Filled with rage I tried something I've never tried before. I got up a towering block of ice and started molding it, which was pretty hard since I also had to dodge attacks from wind dude. Finally I was done and I started climbing on it. “What the” he said but didn’t finish his sentence because by then he was already snapped up by a giant Ice serpent. I was about to start partying when I realized the serpent wasn’t done. It brought its tail up and smashed my brother into the water.”NNNNNNOOOOOOOOOO” I cried but it was too late. In that instant I realized he was dead.”YYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!” I screamed  angrily at the serpent and killed it fast.  but I felt sorrow. I felt like my heart was ripped out. I couldn’t take it. I jumped into the water and never came back up. My last thought was that in a way air dude did get what he wanted...


The author's comments:

My Inspiration for this story was m twin brother. He might be annoying, but it's the best gift this world could have gaven me.

 
Preferences
 
Preferences
 
Preferences
§
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
0
-
=
Backspace
 
Tab
q
w
e
r
t
y
u
i
o
p
[
]
 
Return
 
 
capslock
a
s
d
f
g
h
j
k
l
;
'
\
 
shift
`
z
x
c
v
b
n
m
,
.
/
shift
 
 
English
 
 
alt
alt
 
 
Preferences