KINDNESS | Teen Ink

KINDNESS

By bakhtawar_abid255 PLATINUM, Karachi, Other
bakhtawar_abid255 PLATINUM, Karachi, Other

The Best & the most beautiful things in this world can't be seen or even heard,
but must be felt with the Heart.❤️

On a hot scorching day of summer, a cat was walking around in the jungle in search of water because she was too thirsty and couldn't bear her thirst. After few hours she found a river band delighted to see the river and wanted to remove her thirst as possible as she can.
She was walking too fast towards the river as she was going to reach she slipped and fell down into the river. She was drowning because she hadn't got any ideas about swimming she was shouting please help help I am drowning and i don't know how to swim.
Beside the river there was h beautiful tree and at the top of the tree there was a little monkey who was watching whole scenario and rushing here and there just for help of cat but he couldn't he also didn't know about swimming.
Monday climbed on a tree and plunked a leafe quickly and threw into a river and said please move towards the and climbed up on. Cat was moving and climbed up on.
The monkey carefully pulled the leafe out and place it on the land and save cat's live successfully.
This help made the cat's heart soft and kind for monkey and they both were the best friend .

This material tell us help everyone because helping others is the best thing ever