The Ugly Cruel | Teen Ink

The Ugly Cruel

September 12, 2022
By Anonymous

The young womens found a paper about competition that they are both interested in. They win a secret surprise by creating a lovely outfit design with the talent.

Reyna and Avery go to the same school and don’t have the same class period. Avery heard about Reyna and all her amazing work. She starts to ask around about her like how long she has been doing design on outfits . She looks at some of Reyna’s past work and knows it’s really wonderful, even better than her own. She starts to get creative and tries to figure out a way to sabotage Reyna.

Reyna has been working hard on her piece of art because she knew there was going to be a competition. Avery works on hers then finds Reyna’s masterpiece and knows Reyna’s piece of work is really gorgeous and knows she has to do better than what she gots right now in order to beat her.

Avery is thinking very heavily. She is thinking of cutting up Reyna’s masterpiece and thinking of locking her up and also drawing all over it. She thinks that is her only option to win a competition without knowing the consequences. Avery acts all sweet to her so she can get her locked in ,so then she calls Reyna to come help her out with finding the fabric that she needs  and then immediately shuts the door and locks it .  Reyna is  in the closet and then starts to scream her lungs out. Avery locked her up but not knowing  Reyna had a friend that would follow her incase of anything happened. Avery showed her work to the judges; they were quiet as an empty room of silence . 


The author's comments:

short stories in class and want to write this because it sounded intesting