Dreamt | Teen Ink

Dreamt

September 30, 2022
By 3prusow SILVER, Hartland, Wisconsin
3prusow SILVER, Hartland, Wisconsin
8 articles 0 photos 0 comments

Last night I dreamt, that I was in the clear water of Bora Bora. I remember I was getting a little hungry, I was really craving french toast. Well of course with a iced vanilla latte too. As we were walking to find some food I remember looking over into the water and seeing a dolphin scurry through the water. I could see the sun sparkle on the water feeling the heat on my skin. At that time I was regretting wearing my tennis shoes because of the heat. Looking around at the views was reminding me of a piece like Picasso’s work. I was hoping as the sunsets that the evening we would see magenta flow through the sky. I never want to leave this place in a million years. Too bad Pewaukee lake can’t be this pretty. As I was dreaming I saw something that looked like a dolphin but I know it couldn’t be. I followed it till I could finally see what it was. “OMG LOOK, it’s a mermaid in the water.” The mermaid yelled from the water “Have a good day!” At that point, I was so confused why I saw a mermaid and it talked. Hmm, I must be going crazy. This was not statistical at all.