Untitled | Teen Ink

Untitled

I am walking on Mars. The avocado ranch grass on earth is so far in the distance. I stop for a second to take a sip of my lemon-lime gatorade and there I saw him. The first president, George washington hitting a mean backstroke across the atlantic ocean. Not too far away, Dwayne The Rock Johnson is wrestling an octopus that wont stop sucking on him with its suction cups. I decide I need breakfast so I go to a restaurant to order some eggs benedict. The waiter drops my drink on the floor and the glass absolutely explodes into 97 sextillion tiny pieces. I scream, “NEIN! NEIN! NEIN!” Then Maria Walks in so I quickly switch up and say “Aw fiddlesticks, you must have just slipped on the floor because its rainy” in a friendly manner. I walk up to talk to her but she said she wasn’t interested. All of a sudden, the ghost of Tupac showed up and starts telling me to always shoot upper decky and thats how I’ll become a millionaire. Then I look down and he was wearing the most busted sandals I have ever seen in my life and I laugh and say, “bro those are the most preposterous looking kicks I have ever seen.” he starts crying profusely and hops on his rainbow unicorn with an abnormally large nose and started to ride off into the sunset, his tears glistening in the light as they fall behind him. I stand there and think to myself, this is the best dream ever.