Spade | Teen Ink

Spade

In the Kingdom of Ace’s, a woman in a cloak walked to the king's door with a baby cradled in her arms. The men guarding the door demanded the woman to stop, yet she continued on. “Take another step and we will attack, I’m telling you… do not take another step!” said the guardsmen.

She stopped and looked up, flashing her head up and the guards didn't notice the purple flash of her eye. A man parched on the stone of King William didn’t hesitate to swoop in and stab the woman after she took another step. “Peasants… they just don’t listen.” said the man as he extracted his blade from the cloaked woman's stomach. 

The body of the woman dropped as the man turned his back and walked away. “Woah, you truly have no mercy to the ones that threaten the king. Eli the wicked of the Ace Kingdom.” said the guardsmen. 

Eli flashed into the castle and left the guards to clean the body. The baby cried out loud, whimpering for help. Both guardsmen went to grab the baby and clean the body. As they walked closer and closer they could hear something coming from the woman's body. “What’s that sound, where is that coming from?” one guard said to the other. 

“Is… Is that laughter”

“You foolish men” the woman laughed as she jumped in the air.

Taking off the hood of her cloak, the woman's beautiful purple eyes glared into the fearful eyes of the guards. “Power of Kirin, lend me your  Thunderblade!” 

Purple lighting appeared in her hand as she flew down attacking the guards. “My apologies, I’ll be the one cleaning the bodies.” said the woman as she carried the bodies away.

The woman walked back and picked the baby up and tears started to fall from her eyes. “Sorry son, I never meant for this to happen. I hope one day you’ll use this for the good of this Kingdom. I love you.” 

The woman took her purple eye and put it into her son's eye socket as she laid him there at the door of the Kings castle covered in blood. This was the beginning of the story of Spade. 

Its like an anime