Goofys Plead to be Free | Teen Ink

Goofys Plead to be Free

By ElleG BRONZE, Palm Harbor, Florida
ElleG BRONZE, Palm Harbor, Florida

Howdy. Oh boy, I done no wrong, it was all Mickey and Pluto’s fault, If it weren’t for that squeaky Donald the Duck none of this would of happened! Gawrsh, sorry 'bout that I got a little carried away. I’m done  with being the Mice-Guy, ah-hyuck! I want to be taken seriously.

Oh boy, where should I start, I guess on the night of September 15 around 12 P.M. I walked down the club house stairs and saw that stupid mouse eating MY hotdog! That’s right he knew I was saving it for breakfast, but he ate it. And not only that he ate it at night, meanin he was trin to hid it from me. Gawrsh! I was so mad I set Pluto lose on him. That’s how Mickey died, not by me but Pluto! Boy oh boy, ya see it was not my fault.

A-aa and I only tried to hide it because of Donald! Donald walked down the stairs and blamed me for what happen, he didn even think to ask before he yelled. If he had only not yelled maybe he would still be here. Maybe He would still be breathin. That’s right I also got rid of him! And I did ya a favor ya should be thankin me not sentencing me to death! Be honest with ya self, will ya really miss Donald and Mickey think about all the movies and episodes they forced you be in.

O golly, if ya let me stay I wont do it again, ill be a good goofy and I will not let Pluto hurt anyone again. Ill keep an eye on pluto. If at all anything Pluto should be up here not me cause he was the one how enden him. I only let him out of the cage. I didn’t mean to kill him I promise. Gawrsh I’m sorry about killin them but you all would of done the same.

Whaddya think? I not that bad I helped you, now we can live without Mickey and the Duck. Can I PLEASE go back? I don’t wanna live in prison for the rest of me life, I wanna live. YAH HOO HOO HOOOO!

I am in 10th grade, and I wrote this for an assignment. I decided to submit this because I thought I was kinda funny and maybe someone else whould think it was funny too. Some context of the story, basically Goofy mudered Mickey and Donald the Duck. Goofy is making a speech in order to not be sentanced to life in prison, Goofy is speacking to the disney cartoon people.