COD modern warfare | Teen Ink

COD modern warfare

February 26, 2024
By collinn405727 BRONZE, Cannon Falls, Minnesota
collinn405727 BRONZE, Cannon Falls, Minnesota
4 articles 0 photos 0 comments

Have you ever wanted to play a fun competitive first-person shooter game? Well, I have the game for you. The name is Call of Duty Modern Warfare 


Call of Duty has been around since October 29th, 20003. They have made outstanding games. I have been playing for a couple of years. The first call of duty was called call of duty. The first Call of Duty I played was one about the Vietnam War which was scary as a 9-year-old. My favorite call of duty was Call of Duty Warzone. I played during school when we were on Zoom. There are 23 mainline games from Activision. They have made over 31 billion dollars.

They have an anti-cheat called RICOCHET Anti-Cheat. It works most of the time but people still complain about it. There have been a lot of cheaters over the years in the game and that's why people don't play it anymore. Cheaters make the game very unfun. When players want to play, the cheaters make them quit the game. Types of hacks are.

. Aimbot hit all shots

. See-through walls

. Max damage one shot 

. Unlimited ammo and auto-reload

. Unlimited health

There is a glitch that gives your account everything in the game, all skins and weapon camos. Also, there is a thing that people buy that maxes out their weapons so you can get all the attachments.

Streaming has made the game popular. Call of Duty is one of the biggest games people stream and post on social media. They post what the best gun is and what things to put on it or here are tips to help in the game. 6.9 thousand people stream Call of Duty.

A lot of esports teams have a Call of Duty team.

Graphics have come a long way since the first call of duty. It used to be very pixelated and many things were very mushy. But now the graphics are very nice. The game runs very smoothly unless your console needs to be updated. But the bad thing is that the game takes up a lot of storage on a console 

There are rewards for leveling up in the game for the battle pass. The battle pass is 1100 cod points. you get skins, weapons, and weapons that are prebuilt. You also can level up your guns and get cameos and other stuff.  An XP token works for level and weapon XP. it helps the level of your guns and a regular level. get double to even triple XP. They can last up to 15,30,45,60 minutes.  That is all about the game i can tell you until you play it. It is rated M and 70 dollars.

 


 


The author's comments:

this game is really fun