November 17th, 2009 | Teen Ink

November 17th, 2009

By Sawry BRONZE, St.Louis, Missouri
Sawry BRONZE, St.Louis, Missouri
1 article 1 photo 4 comments

"If I put all my troubles in a circle with everyone else's in the world then i will be happy to walk away with mines"

I just sat there and waited. There was nothing else I could have done. Those cries that I yelled and those tears I shed did not make one difference. I continue to tell myself that he was going to come for me and save me. I believed that he was not going to leave me there in the freezing rain, but how wrong was I. I sat outside for about thirty minutes, waiting for his headlights to brighten my gloomy street. Then I realized that, he was not coming for me today and maybe never. I felt lost, confused and heartbroken. He should have came and I thought he cared, were the only two statements racing through my head. I did not know where to go and what to do. It seemed for so long my life revolved around him. My actions for my life based his actions. He was the point of a protractor and I was the part that circled him. I knew I could not sit there forever, so I got up and started my own journey without him. My journey is going to long and rough, but not as long and rough as out time with each other.

Ok so I was with this young man since Feb. and then all of a sudden he was done with me. Like he made it seem like he never knew me and this is what I got out of him leaving me just so fast without turning back. :(