Lifelike | Teen Ink

Lifelike

By JenJenJ-Wow PLATINUM, Brielle, New Jersey
JenJenJ-Wow PLATINUM, Brielle, New Jersey

Dealing with backstabbers, there was one thing I learned. They're only powerful when you've got your back turned.
-Eminem
You've got enemies? Good. That means you actually stood up for something in your life.
-Eminem

“What the hell is this?” Chiara asks.
“I don’t know, I found it in the hallway,” Toni answers.
“Maybe it’s what Sheldon got busted for in class,” I say as Sheldon stalks past.
“Shelly belly,” someone coughs as he goes by. You see, no one likes Sheldon. He’s mean, and he picks on students and teachers. He’s always drawing pictures of the teachers, and Mr. McGennessy must have caught him today. I think back to what happened in math today.
“Mr. McGennessy’s so ugly, don’t you think?” Sheldon said to Liz. She didn’t answer, just watched him pull out a piece of paper. He drew something on it.
“Vancouver, would you like to share that with the class?” Mr. McGennessy said in a gruff voice, using Sheldon’s last name.
“Nah, I’m good,” was his idiotic reply. Mr. M. walked over to him at that point, and took the paper. His face reddened. It looked much like a jumbo tomato.
“Go to the office.... NOW!” Sheldon left. I start to come back to the present when I hear, “Hellooo, anybody home?” Someone pokes my head. Sheldon.
“You like my picture?” He asks.
“Yeah. So lifelike,” I respond. No one likes Mr. McGennessy.