Vengeance Demon | Teen Ink

Vengeance Demon

February 22, 2013
By EAPoe PLATINUM, Vermillion, South Dakota
EAPoe PLATINUM, Vermillion, South Dakota
30 articles 0 photos 8 comments

Favorite Quote:
"I only write what I feel." -Me


Her anger was too great for her. Sometimes, she can’t remember her misdeeds. Other than that, the experiences were too horrible for her once she calmed down. But she knew the horrible truth: she was a monster inside.

She was born with this terrible curse and only her closest family, friends, and she ever knew of it. They were especially careful around her, trying not to provoke her. However, there was one other complication to this: she had PMS. Sometimes, she got too moody for her own good and had to be locked in a safe room for days; a week, at most. They knew what would happen if she was angry.

Whenever she got angry (or enraged, at most), she turned into an unrecognizable creature and attacked on impulse. One or two times, she left no survivors. But as often, when she cooled down, casualties or not, she was remorseful and cried for her actions. She was a very caring soul otherwise. She did not look like the kind to turn into a vengeance demon, but few ever really saw her in both forms. She was not exposed very much, but she still had her horrible secret.


The author's comments:
I wrote this when I was feeling angry. The term "vengeance demon" is not original, but I thought it made for a good title.