Damage | Teen Ink

Damage

By Bianca GOLD, New York, New York
Bianca GOLD, New York, New York

Walking down cold streets alone, looking nowhere but knowing everything that is around you. Everywhere you go, every minute that passes by as you walk faster than everyone else. Standing still, you move faster than everyone that catches your eye. Damage is all you cause, everywhere at one moment, all at one time the damage lies behind you in steps of fire. No longer can this be called a simple tale of innocence, you are the danger everyone flees from, stuck in neutral nothing seems right. You are the danger that causes pain everything wrong is locked away deep inside you. Nowhere to turn, Nowhere to run only to hell is where you will thrash your soul. Only to find out it wasn't you leaving the damage behind, it wasn't you at all, too late for redemption, too late for forgiveness, too late now your stuck in fast foward rushing to a death created by your own personal demon, all else to stop your future from happening lies on you. No help, no start, only stuck in a deep abyss, waiting to regain some light on your own personal damage.

angel2745 BRONZE, Sacramento, California
WOW. Love this ! Keep writing :D