Seducing | Teen Ink

Seducing

May 31, 2014
By writingmannequin BRONZE, Maadi, Other
writingmannequin BRONZE, Maadi, Other
2 articles 0 photos 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
"thomas edison's last words were 'its beautiful over here' i dont know where here is, but i know its somewhere, and i hope its beautiful."


As she walked through the shop, folding t-shirts and hanging pants, she was like no other. A fit body. A tall figure. She wore navy trousers, matching them with a printed denim shirt and oxford shoes. Her hair went down till her shoulders, getting lighter as it went. From brown, to yellow. She had a very slim face. Her cheekbones were so obvious as they awkwardly waited there under her eyes, freckles scattered on them. Her eyes, oh them. Her eyes were a very light brown that would automatically turn hazel in any kind of light. She wore winged, black eyeliner, making her eyes pop out more. And although her nose was long and yet small, it was one of her prettiest features. Her mouth was also something you wouldn’t miss. Occupied with braces. Her lips were small and pink, as though she has worn lipstick. She had painted her nails white, which matched her light skin perfectly. You would look at her face and never want to look away. They say there are seven other people who look like you in this world, but I doubt any of those seven look a glimpse like her.


The author's comments:
this is part of the book called "beautiful strangers" that im working on.