Darke Moone's Adventure Part One: The Beginning | Teen Ink

Darke Moone's Adventure Part One: The Beginning

April 1, 2015
By Darke_Moone GOLD, Melrose, Massachusetts
Darke_Moone GOLD, Melrose, Massachusetts
13 articles 4 photos 9 comments

Favorite Quote:
"Some people are worth melting for." ~Olaf the snowman ^.^


Erin Drake is my tutor. I was born into a race known as the Ancient Ones. My name is Darke Moone. Erin and I are the last of this race and that is why she is my tutor. You see the race died off when I was young, so I know nothing about the language or my Protector, Teosevathera. I do know some things though. I know that the reason I have Teosevathera is because when an Ancient One is born, they are bonded to one of the race called the Protectors. The bond is lifelong and if one dies so does the other. I also know that an Ancient One is born into a clan of some kind of creature, the rarest and most powerful being the Clan of Dragons. Every clan has two true forms, either an Angel or Demon, and the animal of their clan. They had the characteristics of one of their true forms at all times. Another thing that sets them apart is the color of their eyes and hair. Interesting colored eyes, such as purples, reds, blacks,yellows, and many others. Their hair is normal colored but had streaks in it of different colors based on the clan you were in. The Clan of Dragons had four true forms. Angel, Demon, Dragon, and an animal of your personality. It just so happens that Erin and I are in the same clan and have the same personality. Did I remember everything? I hope so. I don't have much time, Erin has to teach me a little more before we can go meet the King of Camelot, King Uther, and get our first quest. We are going to become Knights of Camelot, the first women to ever become knights. Wanna find out what happens next? I sure hope you do! Seeyou soon.


The author's comments:

I wanna start a short series before I finish my novel and here it is ^-^ I hope y'all wanna read it!