Great Gatsby Fan Fiction | Teen Ink

Great Gatsby Fan Fiction

By NissiYega BRONZE, San Jose, California
NissiYega BRONZE, San Jose, California

Daisy and Tom were cruising thru the city on their way back from their karaoke night. Before they reached the house they seen 3 Kids On the side of the road with signs asking to be taken care off. Tom was not the type of guy to just want to raise some random kids but Daisy somehow managed to change his mindset about these children.

There names were George Jordan and Nick they said they grew up inside of a foster home and have been independent their whole lifes. As soon as they got to the house with all the children Jordan ran inside daisy´s room and started jumping on her bed with no type of respect. Tom ran inside and tackled him ¨Your On Time Out!¨ He said.

As he was punishing him and trying to figure out why he did that Tom´s brother Meyer swung by the house for the football game they were suppose to watch. As soon as he got inside the house his first question was whose kid´s are these? At first Tom told a lie and said they were daisy´s friend´s kid because he did not want to tell him that he adopted them. But Daisy came out of nowhere and slapped Tom for lying. Tom responded angrily and wanted to get violent with her but calmed down. As they were all talking George and Nick asked them if there was food in the house , Tom responded ¨Since you wanna claim them so bad why don´t you take them out to eat Daisy¨.

She responded ¨No problem i guess one of us has to be the responsible one in this house¨ Sighing of disappointment. Right after that all the children started putting on there shoes and were getting ready to escort the building. As they were leaving Tom´s brother Meyer yelled ¨LETS GOOOOO¨ as his team scored a touchdown.  Tom responded ¨Aye man calm down before the neighbors start complaining¨. His brother was mad because he was trying to express his feelings to this football game. But after that his brother told him that him and his lady argue way too much and need to start talking things out. Tom agreed with him while they were talking about that Tom's home phone started ringing.

Some guy named Jay called his at work asking if he has seen his 3 children. Tom asked him ¨How did you get my number?¨ Jay Responded ¨Don´t worry about it¨ He was threatening him about making phone calls to the cops if he does not give back his children. At first Tom tried to lie to him and say I do not know what you´re talking about. Until his girl walked in with the kids and he heard their voices as they walked inside the house. That is when Tom gave up with the lies and told him straight up.

He started off by apologizing to him for lying about not having his children He told him how they seen them stuck and stranded so they thought they did not have a home. Jay accepted his apology and asked for the address so he could come pick it up after work. Tom gave him the address after that Jay said ¨i will be there in 5 hours¨ Tom said Ok and hung up the phone in amazement.

After the phone call was over he took daisy in his room and told her the heartbreaking news about the kids. Once he told her she responded very sadly and was mad but happy for the kids at the same time. While she got the new information she wanted to do a bunch of activities with the kids before their dad came to the rescue. So she took them to mall and bought them all matching polo outfits while Tom stayed in the house.                                                                watching his football game with Meyer. Daisy took them to six flags after and they experienced their first roller coaster rides and were having a bunch of fun. Daisy even had some fun herself as they all slid down the water slide. After that they dried up and daisy took them back to the house after they got pretzels and wings. As they got home they were telling Tom about how much fun they had and how much they experienced.

As they were telling him Jay called their home phone and let them know he was outside and ready. Daisy And Jay were hugging the kids and taking pictures with them as they were putting on there shoes and getting ready. As they started walking downstairs all the three kids George , Jordan and Nick said thank you for everything you´ve done for us we love you and we will never ever forget about you. Daisy and Tom both responded with a we love you to as they got to the bottom Their real father Jay hopped out the car and hugged his children so fast and strong like he hasn't seen them in years. After that he went and thanked Daisy and Tom for keeping them safe and healthy. Daisy and Tom said you are welcome ¨Your kids are loving and fun¨ Jay Responded ¨Thank You¨ and drove off.

It took me a lot of hard work and dedication to get down this story i worked very hard and thought very hard to get this done and i am honestly very proud of myself.