True Beauty FanFic #2 | Teen Ink

True Beauty FanFic #2

October 9, 2019
By SageSpice SILVER, Houston, Texas
SageSpice SILVER, Houston, Texas
5 articles 0 photos 3 comments

"yes" 

i sit there crying into his shoulder. i can tell by his voice that he's smileing. "Iloveyou" he says it over and over and over and over and over untill his mouth ran dry along with my tears of happieness. we just sat there in the middle of the room holding onto each other. we almost forgot where we were when he sat down crossing his legs and pulling me onto his lap. he started with one kiss. then more. we didnt care that people were in the room. we were getting married. we did of course have to stop when his hand strayed to my belt buckle. we soon got into his car. some how we found a space to park through our storm of connections(lips only so far). weslowlu made our way into the shared apartment. he pushed me against the wall and started pulling off my clothes one by one. i did the same. first his belt. then i slipped my hands under his shirt pulling it off in a swift move. we are getting good at this. his pants were next. slowly. i want to savor this. not our fist time but our fist time as fiances. his kisses are hot and fierce. i push myself agianst him. i want it all. he pulls me in, closeing the gap between my breasts and his abs. he pulls me with him as he backs away frome the wall to the bed. we know whats about happen. we say the same thing every time. he asks his question "are you sure" and i answer the word that will get me everything i want right now. the word that will get me him. "yes"  and then we go. we know each other like the back of our hands. we prove that to each other tonight.