Black, Meet Black | Teen Ink

Black, Meet Black

September 20, 2009
By Spellbinder BRONZE, Tucson, Arizona
Spellbinder BRONZE, Tucson, Arizona
4 articles 0 photos 3 comments

Favorite Quote:
"It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live."


Standing in the center of Grimmuald Place, was a shaggy black dog sitting curiously still.
He seemed to be staring at the place between the houses marked 11 & 13.
Suddenly the houses started moving apart and a new house grew in between them.
The black dog immediately bounded up the steps leading to the front door.
Once inside, the black dog transformed into none other then Sirius Black.
“Kreacher!” called Sirius.
After hurried footsteps, an elf like creature entered the room.
“Yes master Black?” squeaked the elf.
“Go up to the attic and bring me the picture of my family tree.”
“Right away master.” And with a low bow, he left the room.
Ever since that morning when Sirius was looking through the old records at the Ministry, he’d been wondering if what he saw could somehow be related to him.
As he walked into the drawing room, the little elf turned the corner carrying a huge frame above his head.
“Ah!” said Sirius, “Now we shall see.”
Blowing the dust off of the frame, Sirius immediately saw what he was looking for.
“Yes! I knew I’d read that name somewhere before.”
“Jacob Black, My niece’s son.”
“It said on the report that he is one of a pack of werewolves that doesn’t become a werewolf until he becomes older, never even has to be bitten.”

A week later, Sirius located Jacob and decided to pay him a visit. He was very curious to meet this boy. Sirius thought all of his family was dead before now.
He concentrated very hard on where he had to go, and with a loud “crack” he vanished.
He reappeared in front of a large house located near La Push Beach. He started toward the house and stopped in his tracks when he saw that there was a boy coming out of the house pushing a man in a wheelchair.
Sirius watched as the boy pushed the man over to a waiting car and helped him inside.
Once the car had driven away, the boy sprinted into an old shed behind the house.
“That must be him.” thought Sirius.
Once again he started off, this time to the shed. It seemed to take him a surprisingly long time to reach the door when he finally reached out his hand and knocked.

There were strange sounds coming from behind the door. It sounded like someone was moving things around.
“Coming!” called Jacob. The door swung open suddenly, and Sirius came face to chest with Jacob Black for the first time.

“May I help you?” Jacob asked in a rough tone. It startled Sirius to see how tall Jacob was, “He looks about three feet taller then me!” he thought.
After Sirius got over the shock, he cleared his throat and said: “Yes, let me introduce myself, my name is Sirius Black and I am your Great Uncle.”
“I came here out of curiosity….”
Suddenly Jacob made a face, as if he smelled something foul.
“This man has a strange scent, almost like a………”
A sudden thought occurred to Jacob, “This man isn’t human, He’s one of them! A bloodsucker!”
“You see, I’ve never met anyone like you before--“ continued Sirius.
“You can’t fool me! I know what you are!” Jacob Bellowed.
“Excuse me?”
“You’re a bloodsucker! You smell just like them!”
“You must be mistake----“ but Sirius never got to finish his sentence, for Jacob had changed into a giant red wolf and lunged at his uncle's throat.

The author's comments:
This story is a Harry Potter/Twilight fan-fiction.

I thought it would be cool to bring the two series together.

Similar Articles

JOIN THE DISCUSSION

This article has 41 comments.


on Jun. 15 2021 at 12:27 pm
WolfGurl PLATINUM, Not A Real Place, Indiana
20 articles 5 photos 177 comments

Favorite Quote:
Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened. –Anatole France.

A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than you love yourself. –Josh Billings

Men are from Earth, women are from Earth. Deal with it.- George Carlin

A nation that destroys its soils destroys itself. Forests are the lungs of our land, purifying the air and giving fresh strength to our people. —Franklin D. Roosevelt

Never lose. Either win, or learn. - Me

what the heck is this

on May. 1 2019 at 3:45 pm
Maddie_Cheshire SILVER, London, Other
6 articles 2 photos 12 comments

Favorite Quote:
I'm not crazy. My reality is just different from yours. ~The Cheshire Cat

I never realised the connection.
I am enlightened.

on Jun. 8 2017 at 7:51 pm
Artistic_Geek_Roo_10 SILVER, Albuquerque, New Mexico
6 articles 0 photos 28 comments

Favorite Quote:
"Happiness can be found in the darkest of places, but only if one remembers to turn on the light."
Albus Dumbledore

Sirius in an animagus, so he would be able to try to fight Jacob, after all, he did fight Remus Lupin, who was also a werewolf. I'm not sure if this was thought through all of the way, better luck next time!

CianaB GOLD said...
on Jan. 27 2016 at 5:55 pm
CianaB GOLD, Kennett Square, Pennsylvania
12 articles 0 photos 34 comments
Wha.......... NOOOOO

HuntShot732 said...
on Oct. 2 2015 at 3:36 pm
HuntShot732, Thornton, Colorado
0 articles 0 photos 15 comments
I have to agree I think that if this continues it will be a fight. I mean Sirius held his own against Lupin, and Lupin's werewolf was more experienced soooo.

on Jun. 20 2015 at 1:44 pm
BananaBriana GOLD, Bunker Hill, West Virginia
13 articles 1 photo 12 comments

Favorite Quote:
"Why assume that to look is to see?" ~Piccasso

Everyone's like, "Why'd you kill him off?" and I'm like, Well maybe he survived... Ask the author instead of jumping to conclusions lol

DiamondRose said...
on Aug. 22 2014 at 5:17 pm
DiamondRose, Vashon, Washington
0 articles 0 photos 11 comments

Favorite Quote:
"You cannot be her. She is far away. She... she is far, far away from me. She walks in starlight in another world. It was just a dream. Do you think she could have loved me?" -Kíli.

While I like the idea, I love Harry Potter and hate Twilght. Sirius is my favorite character and I'm always happy to see a fanfiction about him. Why dd you kill him, though? It was too fast. It's a great idea, but I think it would be better as a humor fic then a more serious (no pun intended) one.

DiamondRose said...
on Aug. 22 2014 at 5:13 pm
DiamondRose, Vashon, Washington
0 articles 0 photos 11 comments

Favorite Quote:
"You cannot be her. She is far away. She... she is far, far away from me. She walks in starlight in another world. It was just a dream. Do you think she could have loved me?" -Kíli.

Sirius 'wasn't so stunningly beautiful'? Says who?

on Feb. 4 2014 at 5:45 pm
deafening-fan GOLD, Kutztown, Pennsylvania
10 articles 1 photo 17 comments

Favorite Quote:
“If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world.”
― J.R.R. Tolkien

No..... -.- just no.... you just killed one of my favorite characters, from one of my most hated book series -.- no.

Katie-jo said...
on Jun. 17 2012 at 6:37 pm
Katie-jo, Triangle, Virginia
0 articles 0 photos 61 comments
Very interesting! I enjoyed reading this!

J1029 SILVER said...
on May. 31 2012 at 11:34 am
J1029 SILVER, Tampa, Florida
5 articles 0 photos 73 comments

Favorite Quote:
Sing like no one is listening,
Dance like no one is watching,
Love like you've never been hurt and
Live like it's heaven on earth.

- Mark Twain

I liked the plot. I just didn't like how rhe story went: Siruis did this. Sirius did that. Then he walked out the door. It seemed to forward it would've been better if there were more details.

MollyEB SILVER said...
on Apr. 12 2012 at 12:44 pm
MollyEB SILVER, Scotch Plains, New Jersey
5 articles 0 photos 21 comments
this is well written but i hate twilight and love harry potter so i dont really like them combined. but the connection between their names is really funny :)

Ariya GOLD said...
on Mar. 9 2012 at 7:31 pm
Ariya GOLD, Charleston, South Carolina
12 articles 1 photo 25 comments

Favorite Quote:
Some men just want to watch the world burn.
-Alfred (Batman Begins)

This made my day.  I find it interesting that two of the charecters in two very different serieses have the same last name.

on Dec. 16 2011 at 12:51 pm
cantdeleteaccounthelp, Sey, West Virginia
0 articles 0 photos 64 comments
Did Jacob kill Sirius? I mean, do vampires and wizards smell so similar? Jacob would have noticed he wasn't a vampire because he wasn't so stunningly beautiful or ... you understand the idea. It is a very good work, I liked it! Keep writing!

on Nov. 17 2011 at 2:52 pm
NinjaHummingbird, Manalapan, New Jersey
0 articles 4 photos 30 comments

Favorite Quote:
If we all fail, we fail together. XD

I think that this is a cool idea but needs some tweaking. I think that Kreacher's personality was wrong and that Sirius was a little bit off. But otherwise, it was really good.

meadow.. said...
on Sep. 29 2011 at 7:54 am
good story but... kreacher was wayy off?? sry im a harry potter fan and in the books he always hates sirius. but i guess anything is possible in fanfiction.

on Aug. 19 2011 at 1:46 pm
writingrox BRONZE, Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
3 articles 0 photos 38 comments

Favorite Quote:
"It is our choices that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities." (Albus Dumbledore)

Love it! Didn't even make the connection between the last names until I read the story. XD

on Jul. 14 2011 at 12:06 pm
4everyoung15 BRONZE, Moreno Valley, California
3 articles 2 photos 76 comments

Favorite Quote:
"When life knocks you down on your knees, just remember you are in the perfect position for praying"- Unknown

how sad!!!! why?!?!?!? well sirius dies anyway

 


on May. 25 2011 at 7:49 pm
emmatoga02 SILVER, Gansevoort, New York
7 articles 5 photos 5 comments

Favorite Quote:
"I Came. I Sang. I Conquered."
"One mans crazyness is anothers reality."

This is a really interesting story! Team Sirius!

Emiline! ^-^ said...
on Mar. 6 2011 at 7:49 pm
:D Team Sirius!!