Kramer Rock | Teen Ink

Kramer Rock

May 10, 2010
By kevin watkins GOLD, Lake Oswego, Oregon
kevin watkins GOLD, Lake Oswego, Oregon
12 articles 0 photos 8 comments

It was 11 o'clock as I lay my head down. A familiar sight enters my line of sight and reels me in. There’s no stopping this thing glowing with luminosity. I was a fish in a magical sea of wonder, I resist less. I ease into a state of relaxation. I float and think. Everything turns to a blur, but the thing. The thing in the distance that I have not yet reached. I’ve seen this thing before. I know I have, but never in this way. Never in the superior intensity as I am witnessing it now. Forget the surroundings; it’s time for me to focus in. A familiar scent and an inviting feel: Rachel It’s calling me. Rachel, Rachel. Dare I wake? No. I can’t. There’s no way. A string of guitars appears down below. Colors of purple, green, and light blue. So many to choose from. The grip of the thing loosens and I pick up a Kramer signature, guitar. The guitar gracefully changed colors as I played. The sound was melodic. What a dream. All of a sudden I was sitting in a grassy plain that contained clever and creative humor as melody broke and once again, it began to calling me. Rachel, Rachel, Rachel. The clouds of grey provide an invitation so welcoming. I glance over at the clock while rays of sun danced there way around my room. Floating away to find a gap in the night making the sky crack uncontrollably until the orangey light had faded to the sky. The melody had begun again, sending me falling to bed, keeping the colors alive until morning. The thing calls my name once again, this time making the room blue, green, red the guitar continues to keep the rhythm of the night alive.