19 Years Later-Bellatrix Malfoy | Teen Ink

19 Years Later-Bellatrix Malfoy

June 8, 2010
By AnnaNana PLATINUM, Corinth, Mississippi
AnnaNana PLATINUM, Corinth, Mississippi
20 articles 0 photos 52 comments

Favorite Quote:
Live the way you die- All of a sudden: That's the way to go.


I stood by the Hogwarts Express waiting my son to be finished fussing over his robes and wand.
"Scorpious you look fine" I said capturing him into a hug before he could protest. He smiled.
"Slytherin. Right dad?" My blonde son looked up to his father. Drac knelt dowm.
Everyone in the Malfoy family has been in the house of Slytherin, Even your Mum but I will be just as happy with you if you are a Gryffindor. Okay?"
"Okay dad! I love you." Scorpious got on the train and waved us a final goodbye. I grabbed Draco by the hand and we began to walk away.
"Do you hope he is in Slytherin?" I asked.
"NO not really. Dad may have a problem with it though." He looked at me amd I saw it in his eyes he really didnt care. I smiled, I had always wanted to be in Gryfindor but between my aunt Bellatrix and my interest in Draco it was never meant to be. Draco's eyes had found something. I followd his gaze and saw four people that I reconigzed as Hermonie and Ron Weasly and Ginny and Harry Potter. "You want to go say hi?"I asked.
"No, lets go home." Droc said quickly.
"Draco, unlike you I was liked by them and I liked them to. I am going to go say hi." I broke away from my husband and walked toward the Potters and Weaslys quickly. and to my amazement Draco followed.
"Hey guys." I greeted them cheerfully.
"Ohh, Hey Bellatrix!" Ginny said first. Giving me a hug followed by the rest. "Just Bella please. I don't really wear the name of my aunt proudly." Harry nodded quickly. "I understand why." WE laughed. Then I looked at Draco who kept close behind me with his head down. "Draco won't you say hello?" I asked and Ron muttered "Stupid Pureblood" and Hermonie hit him. "Hi" Draco said.
A few moments of silence then I broke the tension. "It's nice to see you all again." I said "But we must get going." I began to walk away but Draco halted me.
"I just want to say that I'm sorry. For everthing; calling you a mudblood, Hermonie. Almost geting you all killed and every other thing I've ever done to you guys. I hope our children can be friends even though we couldn't" I stared at my husband completely bewildered. Ron's mouth was gaping and Ginny was the first to speak, "Apoligy accepeted." Harry nodded. "Yeah apoligy acepted Draco." Hermonie said. "Well I dont wanna sleep on the couch tonight so yeah apoligiy acepted Malfoy." Ron said.
"We were gonna go to Diagon Alley for lunch would you like to come?" Harry asked
"Sure" Drac said and I nodded. I looked back one last time and saw my son with Rose weasly. I smiled at Hermonie who saw the same thing.