Harvest Moon ~part 3~ | Teen Ink

Harvest Moon ~part 3~

June 20, 2010
By Amer-Nae PLATINUM, Maynard, Arkansas
Amer-Nae PLATINUM, Maynard, Arkansas
29 articles 0 photos 23 comments

Favorite Quote:
Why try to fit in when you were born to stand out?


I found myself sitting on Gramma Esme's couch. She was rubbing my back. I looked up at my father and he was pacing the room and growling every three seconds.
"They live to torture us don't they?" I blinked. Was I really suppose to answer that? I glanced to see that Uncle Emmett was about to say something before Uncle jasper elbowed him in the ribs. I only locked eyes with Uncle Jasper for a moment. Because he knew about everything..My eyes widen and thats when, my father's rage was turned on Uncle Jasper.

"You knew?! And you didn't say anything?!" He was yelling.



"I asked him not to." It came out in a whisper but I knew that He heard me. I noticed that Uncle Jasper was tencing up. I was on my feet and infront of Uncle Jasper as soon as my Father lunged for him. Thats when I did something that I only did by instict. I Pounced knocking my father on his back. I was stunned and everyone else in the room was holding their breaths. Thats when howls of laughter came from the door way. I looked up and Sam, Quil, Embry, Seth and Jacob were there.

"You know for a small girl you sure can take down alot of things that are bigger thann you." It was Seth's childish voice and thats when the air seemed to lighten and I knew Uncle Jasper was using Seth's good mood and spreading it around the atomsphere. I looked down at my father who was just staring at me...