Harvest Moon ~part 6~ | Teen Ink

Harvest Moon ~part 6~

By Amer-Nae PLATINUM, Maynard, Arkansas
Amer-Nae PLATINUM, Maynard, Arkansas

Why try to fit in when you were born to stand out?

We were in the same Meadow that my Mother and Father use to bring me to when I was younger. That's when, I saw the shadow. I knew that it was Alec. Uncle Jasper tenced. I knew that he didn't like this but this was something that I had to do. He looks down at me and winks. I had a mission from Uncle Jasper. Learn their weakeness. I laughed to myself. "We don't have much time before Edward realizes that you are gone. Get going." I look at Aunt Alice. She was smiling. So she had saw the out come and I was coming home safe. I hugged them both and ran to the shadow. As I was face to face with Alec it took my breath away. I must have forgotten how handsome he was since halloween. Chills cover my skin as his ruby red eyes lock on mine. He smiles.

"I see that you did show like you said that you would. Well, climb on." He turned around and bent. I easily junped on to his back. "Are you sure this is safe?" I'd never been ran with besides my fammily and Jake..thats only because, I trysted them. Alec laughed. Like all vampires. His laugh was musical. But there was something else there...pain. I sighed and bury my face between his shoulder blades as he began to run.... As I slid from Alec back I realized that I was in some kind of Chamber. I peek around him and their they were. Aro, Marcus, and Cauis. I swallow the lump that had formed in my throat as Aro stood and moved toward me....