Harvest Moon ~part 11~ | Teen Ink

Harvest Moon ~part 11~

By Amer-Nae PLATINUM, Maynard, Arkansas
Amer-Nae PLATINUM, Maynard, Arkansas

Why try to fit in when you were born to stand out?

Alec and I stopped dancing. I hadn't realized it until My Father had pulled me away from Alec and into his arms. I couldn't look away from Alec though. He was staring at me. What was I suppose to say to him.I did love him...But, I loved Jacob more. I love Jacob will all my heart. I pull away from my father and throw myself into Alec's arms. Tears rolled down my face. I couldnn't believe that this was happening. I kiss his cheek and move on to Jane. She gives me a painful smile.
"Don't let them push you around." Jane nodded toward my family and hugged me close. I already knew the look she was giving my family. I pull away laughing. "You behave and take care of him." Jane nods. I move to Fleix and Demetri. They both hug me lifting me off of the ground. those two air heads were like my Uncles more than they knew or would have liked. I laugh to myself. Moving toward Marcus I knew what was coming. He pats the top of my head and to my surprise. He leans over and kisses my forehead. I smile. He was the oddest one out of the group..but an interesting creature in deed. Cauis was next. He hugged me tight and places a necklace in my hand. It was silver and had a red ruby gem hanging on it. I hol tight to it as I step infront of Aro. He smiles and kisses my forehead.
"My dear Nessie I do hope that we can do this again." I smile. He and I, both know that I won't be able to. "Me too Aro. I would hate to lose my second family." He gives me his creepy smile that i had come to love and kisses my forhead again. I move down into the open arms of my family. My Mother had her arms around me tight. "Let's go home babygirl." I sigh. I didn't know how much I could miss my Mother's voice until now. I nod my head....

xprezzionstar BRONZE, Jeffersonville, Kentucky

All it takes it 20 seconds of insane courage and I promise you, something amazing will happen

its a bit fast paced and seems a little like ur thoughts were scattered, but i havent read all of the pieces yet so i may be in the wrong