What's the Big Deal About Freddy Fazbear's Pizzaria? | Teen Ink

What's the Big Deal About Freddy Fazbear's Pizzaria?

By Darke_Moone GOLD, Melrose, Massachusetts
Darke_Moone GOLD, Melrose, Massachusetts

"Some people are worth melting for." ~Olaf the snowman ^.^

My name is Sabrina Hetera. I am an 18 year old college student who studies the supernatural and paranormal. Everything that I have studied was fake, obviously fake and I want something more exciting to study. The opportunity came to me soon.
Freddy Fazbear's Pizzaria was not like most family restaurants. You see, unlike at Chuck-e Cheeses, the animatronics were able to walk around. The animatronics were weird. There were some new ones that the children loved and then some old ones that just freaked everyone out. Rumors went around Freddy's, rumors of children going missing. People would make up stories of what happened to cause these kids to go missing. Some would say that maybe the children just ran away. Others said that they thought the workers of Freddy's took them and did something to them. Still others and possibly the weirdest and most exciting I've heard was that the animatronics took the children and stuffed them into the suits. This one almost made the most sense to me though, not because I love paranormal, no, but because it wasn't long after people began coming up with these theories that the animatronics were no longer able to walk around during the day. The three main characters, Bonnie the Bunny, Chica the Chicken, and Freddy Fazbear were put on the main stage. Foxy the Pirate Fox was put in his own area called Pirates Cove.
About a month ago, something happened in Pirates Cove. A little girl got too close to Foxy when he was on his stage. No one knows how it happened, well, the workers who were there at the time did. Freddy's was shut down after the "biting incident". Foxy supposedly took a piece of the little girl's head and brain. It opened about two weeks after it shut down, supposedly better than before. People are still nervous about it but the owner, Fred, continued to tell people that there was nothing wrong now. The security guard who was there during the bite mysteriously went missing the night that the bite happened.
A new night guard was found and he started the week that Freddy's opened back up. I talked to him and got permission to spend five nights with him. Five nights at Freddy's. Should I be nervous? Should I be scared? I don't feel anything except for excitement. I go tomorrow to see what this place is like when it's late and completely dead. Let's find out if Fred is right and nothing bad will happen or if there is still something wrong with this place and the animatronics...

TO BE CONTINUED...

The whole idea of the mystery with Five Nights At Freddy's is so inspiring and I wanted to write something on it. I hope you all enjoy!

AnnaSharudenko BRONZE, Los Angeles, California

Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality. -Edgar Allan Poe

I totally want to know what will happen next!!! Great piece so far :)