What's the Big Deal About Freddy Fazbear's Pizzaria? Part Three | Teen Ink

What's the Big Deal About Freddy Fazbear's Pizzaria? Part Three

By Darke_Moone GOLD, Melrose, Massachusetts
Darke_Moone GOLD, Melrose, Massachusetts

"Some people are worth melting for." ~Olaf the snowman ^.^

I pushed up my glasses as I finished typing the previous night’s events. I closed my laptop and looked down for a moment. I was wearing a tank top and striped pajama pants. My hair was up in a messy bun and I needed to get more contacts so I had no choice but to wear my glasses. I stood up and put on my flip flops, grabbing my car keys and house keys before leaving my apartment and locking the door.
          I pulled up and parked in the same spot as I did the night before. I walked in and over to Dave who looked at me nervously. "I really wish you had listened to me and not come tonight, Sabrina." He told me when I took up my seat next to him. I shrugged and took a sip of the coffee he had bought for me when he bought his.
         "It's a good opportunity for a story. I need this. This is so... Real. This is the most realistic thing I've had to study ever since I started journaling the supernatural." I looked down at my notepad. "Five Nights At Freddy's. Who would ever want to stay. I need to find out why all of this is happening and for all I know right now it's that if I can stay and continue to help you here in this hell I might be able to find the truth. The truth behind Freddy Fazbear's Pizzaria. I wanna know what's the big deal about Freddy's." I looked up at him and grinned. "And if I die in the process... I die doing what I believe in and I died trying to get it out to the public."
         "I still don't like this... If you died while with me do you know what your parents would do?! I'd be a dead man!"
         "Dave, relax. I'll be okay. I have the mask and all the rooms have places to hide. I got ahold of one of the daytime workers and he told me that the animatronics can't get into any of the closets or cupboards and there is at least one of each in each room." I give him a small smile before walking down the hall as I sing under my breath: "Five nights at Freddy's, is this where you want to be? I just don't get it. Why would you want to stay? Five nights at Freddy's." I smirked as I got to the main party room and looked around.
         The small stage that was Mangle's is another place the manager told me I could hide. I wasn't sure about that one, however, so I made a note of the large closet that was there and made sure it was unlocked, I was in luck. I continued walking around other rooms before heading back to the main party room. Bonnie and Chica were gone. I went stiff before picking up the walkie talkie. “Dave, can you see Bonnie or Chica anywhere?” I asked.
“Sabrina, they just left the Party Room but they heard you and they are both going back to where you are. You need to hide now.” Dave’s voice was quick and panicked. I quickly jumped into the closet as I heard Bonnie and Chica’s voices.
“N-n-now where did sh-sh-she go, Bonnie? D-did you see-ee-ee her go this way?” I heard the voice of Chica ask as I held my breath.
“I du-unno, Chica. Let’s keep loo-o-oking!” Bonnie said. I closed my eyes as I heard their footsteps going around the party room. That’s when I heard another weird thing coming in. I peeked out from the crack in the door and I saw the old, destroyed Bonnie. It’s face was completely off and I could see the wires and exoskeleton… as well as what appeared to me as a set of teeth and a real human skeleton.
I shuddered slightly and took a look at my watch. 3 O’clock. I took the time the Old Bonnie was in the Party Room to write a few things onto my notebook. I decided I would spend the rest of the night in the office with Dave as soon as the way was clear. As soon as there were no more animatronics in the room, I opened the closet. “Dave, I’m going back to the office. Is the way clear?” I asked. Dave’s reply came quickly.
“Yes but it may not be for long. Please hurry.” He said. I nodded and strapped the walkie talkie back to my belt before taking off through the halls at full speed. not long was I running before dave said, “Sabrina! Behind you!” I turned and saw Pirate Foxy running behind me. I screamed and continued running as fast as I could but Foxy managed to catch me.
“Ye t-trouble ma-aker. Dere’s no-o-o running in Pi-i-irates C-c-cove!” He said when he grabbed me. I screamed and tried to pull away but was unable to. Foxy began dragging me away from the office as I continued to struggle. There was no way I was going to die from an animatronic pirate fox being stuffed into an animatronic suit was all that was going through my mind. Just then, Dave came running with a crowbar that he swung at the arm of Foxy that was holding me. I gasped in surprised and thanked him as we both ran back to the office.
“Thank you.” I said breathlessly. He nodded in reply, breathing hard. “Look… I know you’re going to say you don’t want me coming back tomorrow ni-”
“Sabrina, you have your story now. We know that you can hide in the closet and be safe. I will be more on top of letting you know whether an animatronic is coming. But… You’ve already started your Five Nights At Freddy’s. You have no choice but to stay until the end. It’s just three more days…” He told me. I nodded as we sat back down in the office, facing the cameras. I looked at my watch again. 5 o’clock.
“One more hour until the night shift is over.” I said. Dave nodded as we watched all the animatronics get ready to go back to their places. Then we heard the grandfather clock from the night before and both sighed in relief.
“Five Nights at Freddy’s. Night two, done. Three more nights. It can’t get any worse than tonight can it?” Dave looked at me and gave a hopeful smile.

TO BE CONTINUED...