I understand a teen wolf fan fic | Teen Ink

I understand a teen wolf fan fic

By Realjay41 DIAMOND, Culpeper , Virginia
Realjay41 DIAMOND, Culpeper , Virginia

I was reading a book about Rome when crashes were heard outside. I became courious and looked outside. A group of teenagers, possibly friends, and a middle aged man was also with the group.

They were fighting a chimera. I recognized one of the boys. Stillis Stalski, the cute boy in my world history class. He never talks to me only nods and gets in trouble most of the time.

He was moving with quick moves. I had to admire Stillis. The monster sent dagger like stingers at my window. I quickly ducked and looked down again.

In my mind, I heard that monster say," where is she?" In a deep ugly voice. I was scared for I knew it wanted me. It's the ghost who climbs stairs telling you which one he's on!

He pushed by wolf and raced inside. I heard Stillis scream," Don't let it get Morgan!" I grabbed my bow and sheath of arrows.

The ghost came in. I fired the arrow into his eyes. The ghost only pulled it out! " Help!" I cried at the top of my lungs. Soon he was down unconscious. Stillis stood there.

" I bet you were expecting Brett, Scott, Liam or Derek." He said. " No! I was expecting you! I love you! I'm a big fan of Star Wars two. You were too lovey Dovey eyes on Lydia and you never noticed the girl who understood what it means to be different." I said.

To prove what I said, I kissed him hard and strong.