Harry Potter meets Lily November | Teen Ink

Harry Potter meets Lily November

By Realjay41 DIAMOND, Culpeper , Virginia
Realjay41 DIAMOND, Culpeper , Virginia

Harry had found out that his parents were alive and we're trapped in New York, City. He learned this at the same time as the famous American witch, Lily November.

Harry flew to New York where Lily was waiting for him. " you must be Harry Potter. I'm Lily November. Lily said. Harry and Lily got to know each other then went off to find and save thier parents.

They flew on there broomsticks. Harry said," Mum? Dad?" Lily called," Mommy? Daddy?" Harry told Lily to stay close while he started to search around. Lily nodded and wacthed Harry leave.

Lily heard a British woman's voice coming from a window. "Anyone out there?" She heard say. Lily flew closer to the window. " hello?" Lily called inside.

The woman came up and said," hi I'm Lily Potter." Lily could see Harry in Mrs. Potter's eyes. Lily needed to find Harry and tell him that the his mother was alive.

Lily kicked flew off to find Harry. Harry was surprised to see Lily all exited."what is it Lily?" He asked. Lily told him of finding his mother.

Harry flew by Lily and flew to the window. He saw his mother and father. Ounce the Potters were free, they searched for the Novembers.

Ounce the Novembers were free they worked together to defeat the bad guys.

The Potters and the Novembers decided to be family friends.