Logan and the celebrities | Teen Ink

Logan and the celebrities

By Realjay41 DIAMOND, Culpeper , Virginia
Realjay41 DIAMOND, Culpeper , Virginia

Chapter 1 Morgan

I was being yelled at by my evil agent, Samantha." You just made it harder on your favorite celebrities!" She yelled. " I did not! The interviewer just wanted my opinion on the ghost team and how they were doing on the movie version !" I yelled.

I love the dedication that Logan Lerman, Shailene Woodley, Jennifer Lawrence, Dylan O'Brien, Josh Huctherson and Theo James had in playing the characters that I created.

" well, you just made it worse!" Samantha said. I had only said one thing about them and she made it a big deal. Samantha left and I sanked to my knees. I was crying now.

My phone rang, nuts it's Logan. I turned off my phone.

Chapter two Logan

"Sorry to have missed your call! Lerman I swear that I'll get you! I'll get back to your call as soon as I can. Dylan, give Theo a turn on the wii! At the tone please record your message." I was irrated. I only wanted to talk to Morgan.

" hey, Morgan, it's me, Logan. Can you answer when you get this. I want to know what is wrong. I swear if it's Celeste, I'll get her big time. Please tell me what's wrong." I said.

I hanged up and looked at my friends. " Morgan didn't answer her phone." I said. Jennifer said," that's strange. She never asked us to leave messages. Unless, she's upset."

"What do you mean?" Theo asked. I then realized that it had to be Samantha, her agent." It's Samantha. She took Jessica's spot as Morgan's agent." I said. Dylan said, "what should we do?" I looked at my friends.

"Free Morgan from Samantha." I said. My phone rang. I answered it,"Morgan?" "Hi, Logan." Her voice said. " What did Samantha say to you?" I asked.

Morgan told me about how she said that she was appreciated how me, Dylan and the others played Thomas and his friends; but, Samantha took it the wrong way and yelled at her. I was irritated with Samantha.

I passed Morgan's message to the others. They were upset.

Chapter three Morgan

I said,"Logan, you still there?" He said," I'm still here. Morgan, don't let Samantha control your life." I said, " ok."