The Englands | Teen Ink

The Englands

October 18, 2023
By lovetowrite600 BRONZE, Edmond, Oklahoma
lovetowrite600 BRONZE, Edmond, Oklahoma
1 article 0 photos 0 comments

Once upon a time there lived a tribe named Englands.These people were very ruthless, and sacrificed their own people! The Englands were also basically invincible. Trust me, many tried to overthrow them, but none could. Their principles were fighting, eating, and sacrificing. (They ate a lot.) The Englands started off as a nomadic tribe, but then changed into a great empire that had stolen every piece of land for a thousand miles.(Including Albert Ganning’s and his troops’ land.) They also had a secret soil that made everything they plant flourish. 


   One day, Albert Ganning decided he wanted his land back, so he set up a garrison near the land that the Englands had taken, and made a surprise attack. Unfortunately, the Englands had spies that were watching their whole plan take place, and were ready for them. It was a grievous loss for Albert Ganning and his troops, as over less than half of his army survived. The part of his army that did survive, retreated and all but one person in his army was gravely injured. As Albert saw the results of the battle, he started crying and wouldn’t stop, so his best friend Ryan Smith had to calm him down. 


   After a while Albert stopped crying, and that’s when he came up with an idea. There was a dam nearby, (which was how the Englands got their water) and Albert knew if he could destroy it, then it would break and it would most likely flood their land. However, Albert also knew that he would die in the process, but he was willing to make that sacrifice. 


   And so, Albert Ganning moved his army away from the land, and gave them strict orders to not come back until the land was completely flooded. Then he started walking towards the dam. (It was outside of the Englands’ empire.) He knew it would take a lot to break it, so he brought his best weapon. His best weapon was his ax, which was also sort of a gun. He knew that after 40 ish stabs/shots that it would break, and that’s exactly what happened. 


     At first, nothing happened, but then water started to trickle out, and then more water followed that water until there was a full stream of water. (It was a big dam.) After that happened, water started coming out of all sides, including where Albert was standing. That’s when the dam completely broke and Albert Ganning fell into the rushing water. 


    As you can guess, the water flooded the empire and killed everyone inside, and Albert Ganning was declared a hero. However, his best friend Ryan Smith grieved his friend’s loss, and spent the whole day crying because he knew what had happened. 


   Albert’s army knew what they had to do, and took over the empire. As they went into the palace, they found gold and diamonds! They also found flint and wood! (very helpful for making a fire.) And so, this was the end of the era of the Englands.